“For Brunch, early is best”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #18 of 228 Restaurants in Smyrna
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I do love this place. I also come here pretty early, you can always get sat, the food is fresh the service is great and nice. If you come here any later than 9:30 be prepared for a wait. Every few minutes the lobby gets fuller and fuller but if you get here early enough you'll enjoy a great experience.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

My husband and I ate brunch here last month for our 21st wedding anniversary. We enjoyed the food so much, we returned later in the week on Saturday to celebrate our son's 17th birthday. It was super crowded but the service and the food was superb!
That's huge for me because when they first opened several years back (after replacing J Christoper's that used to be located in that same spot), I was not so impressed with the food. It wasn't good at all, Over time it started to improve. I would meet girlfriends there and also take my two sons. The food improved and it is not one of my favorite spots!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This has been our favorite place for brunch for some time. Quality and selection of the food is consistently very good, the service excellent and efficient. We never had to make a reservation, maybe we timed our visits right, but may be we should as the restaurant is always quite full.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

A wide variety of menu items, all the usual breakfast items. The Millionaire’s Bacon was a real treat. Endless coffee, great artisan toast. Expect a wait at prime breakfast times on weekends. Noise levels very high as it was very crowded.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This place was outstanding for breakfast! If you like pumpkin at all you must try their pumpkin pancakes in the fall and don't miss out on the Millionaires bacon. We loved it so much we went twice while in Atlanta. Great service. Very clean and excellent food. Would recommend it to anyone

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your pumpkin pancakes and experienced excellent service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!