“You must go! ”
Review of Nic & Norman's

Nic & Norman's
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Senoia
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I regularly visit family in Newnan. And am a huge Walking Dead fan. Finally made it over for dinner. Wait was a little long. But worth it. Bar is one of the most beautiful ones I have seen in a restaurant. We ordered the fried mozzarella and it was a perfect sharing appetizer. Tons of tiny bites. The table got the meatloaf, a burger, the lobster jalapeño Mac and cheese. It was all phenomenal. Great drink selection, some high end stuff if you want it, and our sever was amazing.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Décor is fabulous, very romantic actually. The lighting is beautiful throughout the place. My husband and I sat at the bar since there was no wait time for it. Otherwise we were looking at a 35-45 minute wait. The bartender was great with taking our order for food and drinks. I had the moonshine drink and it was very, very unique. The taste was good but not like anything I have had before. I enjoyed it and would recommend trying it. My husband and I shared the cheeseburger and fries and it was great. It was good size and good flavor. The branded name on top of the bun is a neat touch. The only thing I did not like about the place was the restrooms. They are shared restrooms and as a female, I hate using the same bathroom as the men. Sorry but it’s just horrible to go into a bathroom after a man just walks out and the seat is not in a condition for you to use. Ugh! Other than that, we enjoyed our visit and food/drinks.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in Senoia as we where there to take a walking dead tour. We stopped in to eat lunch, which was amazing, that we ended up eating dinner there the same night! Great service, the atmosphere almost reminds me of a “speak easy” feel, and the food was amazing! Although we are from Florida, if we are ever back in town, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

After a 3 hour ride on a motorcycle, my wife and I had lunch at Nic and Norman's. The lunch was fantastic, I had the Classic Burger and my wife had the chicken lunch. We both enjoyed the atmosphere and food.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Norman Reedus and Greg Nicotero opened this restaurant . Awesome Menu and amazing Burgers What I thought was an amazing touch is that you can decide what type of bun you want for your Burger! (Pretzel Bun/lettuce wrap etc) Dont forget to grab a T-shirt to take home!

Been to Nic & Norman's? Share your experiences!