“Delicious and Adorable! ”

Sal's Neighborhood Pizzeria
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come on in and join us and become part of Sal's family! On behalf of my staff and I we will do everything we can to make sure you enjoy your meal and time with us! It's a family tradition that goes back to our roots in Italia! So come on in and break bread with your family, friends, and myself along with my wonderful staff for a dining experience unlike any other you will find! We will do everything we possibly can to ensure that you are completely happy! So come on in and see why Sal's "Neighborhood" Pizzeria is truly the place; "Where new faces become old friends and our family tradition is to serve you the very best you food you can find"! Mangiare bene e godere! (eat well and enjoy!)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Sal’s and absolutely loved it! We sat outside and the atmosphere was so quaint and perfect. I loved the feel that everyone was family. How many other places do you know where Sal himself would come out and say hello to everyone in the restaurant. He also sang which was an adorable surprise. The pizza was some of the best I’ve had in the area as well. I can’t wait to come back the next time in the area!

1  Thank HollyBee13

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Sal is from Jersey and makes great pies.You will love the place. Great atmosphere but the restaurant is pretty small and packed in like sardines. Always a wait for dinner but worth the wait.

2  Thank pkyanko
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Always an island favorite of ours - the pizza is really tasty! Just beware - they are soooo busy......we called in order to be picked up at 5:45 pm on a Wednesday night - our mistake was we had an inpatient toddler in the car and the pizza was finally ready 20 minutes later. I know they can’t control the crowds and orders they get, because it is a gem of a pizza place on the island! It will not disappoint!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Sal's is the best little neighborhood pizzeria in Geogia. The food was absolutely delicious, the ambiance was charming and the staff was incredibly friendly. I would highly recommend eating at Sal's.

1  Thank SassyFerguson
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We love their eggplant fries, margherita pizza & cannoli’s!! It’s one of our summertime favorites after a day at the beach! But go early because it gets crowded fast!!

1  Thank haley a