“Very large. I really like the room to spread out.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Traci's Salt Air

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Adventure...
Florida
“Very large. I really like the room to spread out.”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Everything worked perfectly. Even though the unit is on the end close to the street, the trees quieted the traffic. I was concerned about that aspect and only once during the week was I wakened during the wee hours by an inconsiderate driver who felt compelled to crank up the volume on his car music. I highly recommend this condo.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing