“Fast Drive Thru!”

Martin's Restaurant
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Drive thru is very fast and the food is tasty. Good place to stop if you're driving in the area and heed a quick bite.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is the worst martins to eat from. They don’t provide any utensils. Their food is either sloppy or stale. Also I found bugs and hair in my food numerous times.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I had a chili dog which was ok but not the best. Chili was quite hot and a little lumpy. My French fries were good. My wife has sausage gravy biscuit with a scrambled egg which was good. We both had a coke to drink in their breakfast cup. This location charges 25 cents for drinks in their cups where as at other locations its always free,

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Smaller restaurant with inexpensive, good food. Very popular with locals. Parking can get tricky due to the many cars that line up for carryout, especially in the morning.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience and it was my very first visit. Customer service was excellent and the food was delicious.