“Not Dog Friends”

Tom Triplett Community Park
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Pooler
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I have never been to a park that isn't dog friendly. The area is lacking parks & walking paths but then when you find one, like this, they won't let you walk you dog on the path. Why? So strange & unwelcoming. I did not feel comfortable walking on the "dog friendly" path that was a street with no shade & was away from other people. As a woman I have to be aware of my surroundings.

All reviews
"stroll"
"nature"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Lovely scenery. Serene place to walk or stroll. Kids enjoy the playground and feeding the ducks, geese and turtles. The path is usually shady which makes a summer stroll more pleasant.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice park,there is a walk way away from the water for people with dogs but it is only an unused road so not really a nature trail. No dogs allowed on trail around the water.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We recently reserved this location for my mothers 85 th birthday celebration and extended family gathering. It was a great venue very accommodating staff. Corey checked on us numerous times to see if we needed anything and worked great with our requests.
A heart felt thanks to the staff for helping us make great memories

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018

My son and I stopped here to check out the trails and found it has a very nice Disc golf course throughout the wooded areas. We decided to follow a trail that went further into the woods and something caught my eye that I first thought was a deer. It disappeared behind some trees but then a second later it, and another Coyote appeared and they looked like very large grey dogs. My son yelled "Coyote!" and I immediately knew he was right. I said, "Ah yeah, where going back now!" And as they fortunately bounded in the other direction we headed back to the park. So that was a bit of excitement if that's what your into. Otherwise, be careful!

2  Thank Jason B