All reviews waffle maker king room great price front desk after a long day would definitely stay here again room was clean mason benson housekeeping pillows michigan stop elevator towels tv property
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel had one of the most comfortable beds, pillows and comforter that we've had in our travels. It is very convenient to I-75 yet quiet. The hot breakfast was a step above with scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles, along with the typical cold items (only suggestion is for adding English muffins). Very clean, nice shower, and an added bonus is we could walk to Culver's. There are also quite few other restaurants nearby. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites South Point Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Jan M,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the food chains. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

We stayed at this Comfort Suites on our way North to Michigan on September 5th, 2018. I am delayed in writing my review because of the length of our trip. However, this has proven to be an even greater reason for my review of this particular Comfort Suites.
This has to be THE MOST Comfortable Hotel we stayed in during our 5 week journey.
The Staff and in particular, Michele was just absolutely wonderful!
We arrived very late and they were most accomdating with a late check out and we felt so welcomed and our business appreciated.
My ONLY REGRET is that I failed to book this Hotel on our way back South to Florida.
We had wanted to drive further south on that day of our journey and that was a mistake. Of the 7 Hotels we stayed in during our trip, this was by far the very best overall for comfort, cleanliness, quietness and outstanding Staff.
Thank You to Michele and the rest of the staff... we WILL be back on our next journey north in the Spring!

Room tip: We had a double queen room and it was SO COMFORTABLE! We both enjoyed our beds! Best Beds of any other hotels we stayed at.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites South Point Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

AllenBfit,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will happily share your comments with Michelle and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Great stay! Excellent staff. Mr. Benson was amazing with customer service. Will definitely be staying again! Quiet rooms, huge tv, internet was blazing fast. Even have electric charging stations for the e cars.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Greg s,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Comfort Suites McDonough Hotel. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and we are very pleased to learn that we achieved this goal during your recent stay.We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Majority of the hotels in town were full and So I decided to try out Comfort Suites. I was glad they had a room available and that for a really good price. When I checked I was surprised how spacious the room was. They have great selection of breakfast, very friendly and professional staff, the beds and pillows were very comfortable also. Overall I had an excellent stay at this hotel, I am glad I got a change to try out of this property and would gladly stay this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites South Point Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

drockford99,

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality and breakfast layout of Comfort Suites McDonough Hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff and housekeeping were SUPER, friendly, courteous, attentive and genuine. After calling 3-4 places for reservations I called this location of Comfort Suites. It was not the least expensive however the telephone friendliness of Benson compelled me to book it! He and Tina did NOT disappoint me. Matter of fact they EXCEEDED my expectations in service. I will stay here again and recommend this location. 5-STAR SERVICE AND COMFORT.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites South Point Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

GraniE,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests of Comfort Suites McDonough Hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit. Great hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!