“Ice cream with all the goodies!”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in McDonough
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great ice cream that is quite the indulgence. Ice cream with all the goodies and then some. If they don't have what you want they can make it....

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I had never been here and now I'm wondering why? This place was so good , all kinds of yummy flavors and toppings. I like that everyone can get exactly what they want. The waffle bowl was really good, I highly recommend one!

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

We had a great ice cream to lighten up our day. We had been driving all day and this ice cream helped a lot.
We were driving from Atlanta to gansville (about 5 hours) and wanted to stop for ice cream. Marble slab had been one of my moms favorite ice cream places growing up so....
We had great ice cream there and here loved it very much

Reviewed 12 September 2014

As an award after my son passed his stripe test, we headed to Marble Slab for ice cream. Although I did not have any treat during this visit, but my son thoroughly enjoyed his -- nice, messy and blue....which looked lovely on his white karate uniform but washed out nicely :-)