“3 meal orders, 3 wrong meals”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #12 of 236 Restaurants in McDonough
Reviewed 28 June 2018

3 meals ordered with bottles of water.
1 meal had bottled water, the other 2 were glasses of strange smelling tap water. At the delivery window, they refused to fix and said they had charged us the 20 cents for each bottle, but a glass was the same thing. You taste the water and let me know.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This Chick-fil-A is in a very busy location. Service is great and food is out quickly. Staff very friendly. Tables cleaned quickly as people left. I was impressed that there was a covered area for staff taking orders outside as people come through the drive through. (Drive through backed up and circling building). Another nice, clean Chick-fil-A. Clean bathrooms! Thank you.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This has to be the worst CFA I have ever been to in my 40+ years of life. They were within 20 minutes of closing and they were eager to go home. I went inside and the waiter overlooked me twice and took other people's orders. I ordered the CFA sandwich combo. The chicken was hard and didn't even taste like a CFA sandwich. The waffle fries were cold and the peach tea was just undrinkable. I was just so disappointed. I don't think I am going to another CFA anytime soon. The restaurant was not clean. The restaurant from the outside looked new but the upkeep was poor. Never again McDonough CFA ...never again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

It’s always nice to stop in a Chick-fil-A location. Clean dining room and kitchen area, courteous staff and excellent food. Waited on and received food very quickly. Chicken sandwiches were hot and perfectly cooked. Fresh, hot waffle fries and cold drinks received in just a minite or so. Condiment section fully stocked.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

They welcome you when you walk in the door, the food was fast, well done and good. It is very clean with good service, well run. Easy on and off I75, it is a great stop after navigating your way through Atlanta.