“They are always out”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in McDonough
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Went to this restaurant 3 times since they just recently opened in McDonough, GA. Tried to order a salted caramel blondie blizzard each time. First two times they were out. The last time was told that it was a limited time offer. Had my heart set on trying one. Disappointed. Not only do they run out of food, their tables are sticky and you can see the film on the top of the tables. Would be nice if Dairy Queen as a whole offered sugar free ice cream. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

They always have attitudes at the drive thru as if we made them come into work. During my most recent visit, the bad attitudes were still there. But this was the visit that turned me off. We had to wait. Get the bag and see we have fresh fries so we were ok with the wait. But the burgers were ice cold. Ridiculous

Reviewed 21 May 2016

My family visited our local Dairy Queen for lunch since my son wanted to try the Oreo blizzard. The turkey sandwich that I chose was delicious and my son chose the kid's meal with a hot dog - we were satisfied with our meal and prompt service!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

How do you review a DQ other than only talking service. The food is typical fast food, with the usual DQ ice cream treats. The service is a bit unfriendly, almost like they are doing me a favor for me to buy a blizzard.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

So we get up to the counter and there is a handwritten note on a piece of notebook paper that states their credit card machine is broke. If they were smart , that sign would've been on the door before people get to the inside counter . It also wouldve been a little more professional. As far as the food , they don't mix the blizzards. They are very sloppily made.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!