“Can’t believe this place is still open”
Review of Hooters

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place sucks I can't believe that hooters would let this place stay open under their name sub par in all aspects I can't find anything nice to say about this place unless you want to spend time alone because it takes forever to get waited on and I could have went to the store and cooked my own wings and came back and my food still wouldn't have been ready last time I ever come back to this Hooters what a disappointment and I live so close. I work at a hotel so I know how ppl can be on here

BUT BELIEVE ME STAY AWAY

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Poor everything waiters clothing is dirty hair is a awful mess it took 30 mins to get food n drinks waiters were surrounding manager an play games while we waited awfully long for our food it was just not my favorite place unless u there too look at dirty people serve you food NEVER AGAIN

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Horrible Service
Had to ask twice for our pitcher of beer
Mama got her meal last
Did I mention horrible service?
We will not visit this Hooters again

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My dad likes to collect Hooters merch, so when I had come across this location I was leery because of the reviews on here. But I know from working at a hotel that customers are more inclined to write a bad review than a good one.

So when we made our trip this weekend to McDonough, I have to say we were pleasantly surprised for a awesome experience. Nikki was very friendly and I loved her attitude that she brought in her service. It told me she was committed to making sure her customers were happy.

The food was brought out hot and fresh. We asked Nikki to let the cooking staff know they did a tremendous job. That's a far cry from our last Hooters experience in Valdosta, which they haven't been great lately. This Hooters restored our faith in fresh consistiency.

This Hooters is smaller and with our experience, I know they are working hard to make a difference and carry on the reputation Hooters has. Give them a try; I hope in this case a little bit goes a long way. Thank you to Nikki and manager Maurice for a great lunch! We will be back!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Understaffed waited over an hour for food watched many get up and walk out. Feel bad for the hardworking employees that were working. Where is management?

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!