See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Where to begin? My wife and I were tired after driving all day and found this place advertised in one of those books with coupons found at the rest stops. When I entered, the place looked ok from the outside. I showed the coupon to the owner who seemed irritated I bothered his nap. He said he would accept the coupon and mentioned that my rate was $70 with tax. My coupon was for $49. I thought the tax seemed out of line, but I was tired and didn[t argue. Then we went to the room which was a real disaster. Toilet seat loose, paint chipped and dirty.When I turned down my sheet later there was a used Kleenex between the top and bottom sheet. I went to the office to return the card key in the morning and requested a printed receipt and found he did not give me the room for the advertised price of $49 but charged me $55. The guy is a crook.

Room tip: Good room would be in any other motel
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Drocton
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Cockroaches in room. When we checked out the lady at desk didn't seem to care.would never recommend this hotel..

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 419lynnd
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
LAURA G, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham McDonough, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Reviewed 30 December 2017