See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had a great rest feeling better and rested.i would be back again next time I come through.room was nice and clean plenty of towels.i had a great and quiet rest now I'm ready to go to work. The lady that checked me in was polite and respectful and had a great smile and pleasant attitude. When I checked out I was met with the same experience as I had when I checked in. Thanks for a great night's sleep.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This was the most tacky, disgusting Days Inn I've ever stayed in. In fact, it's the last. The walls were disgusting looking, the pillow cases and bedding was dingy, there were no fitted sheets on the bed-just flat sheets, so the mattresses were easy to be exposed, the air conditioning wouldn't get cool. Just yuck. No wonder they had a deal that seemed to good. I would've been very upset if I had to pay more than I did.

Staff was okay. No complaints there, and housekeeping did come by and do what I needed. It's just the damn rooms. They need work.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed at this property out of necessity, not because it was our first choice. We have been here for a week and checking out tomorrow. It is not too shabby but Wyndam certainly needs to consider a renovation. It seems to have had many cheap quick fix repairs over the years.
The room was OK, I liked the table and chairs provided. There is no desk and no USB connections. Most of the electrical outlets still worked. The “continental breakfast” was the skimpiest I have ever seen. The WiFi connection was hopeless to the point of being useless. We had to use 4G to connect our phones.
Housekeeping was good, the staff was nice enough, but it was nearly impossible to communicate with them in English. I called the front desk when our toilet backed up and they said I could come down and get a plunger. I said “I don’t work here.” It was quickly fixed.
The room was equipped with a one-sink vanity but if you go into the restroom proper and do your business and someone opens the door they will bang your knees. A tub/shower is provided, but if you have kids it will be really crowded. It is pet friendly, the $7.00 fee is pretty reasonable.
The pool was “closed for repairs” even though it was mid-May and temperatures in the 80s. Like any other 2-star motel, I would check the chemistry certs and maintenance qualifications before dipping a toe in it.
There is a night club adjacent to the property that is only open on the weekends and appears to be a Mecca for gangs and drug deals. Take your valuables, lock your car and stay in your room unless you want to buy some meth or crack.
Vending was empty the whole time we were here. Housekeeping said to tell the front desk. Again, “I don’t work here.”
Not recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rodney B
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Cold water faucet could not be turned on. 3 or 4 lights in room did not turn on. Room smelled. A Days Inn Rep should inspect this property. I would not stay at this property again. The manager did give me a refund which as of today has not hit my bank.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rallender
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Breakfast, Pool and property could use some attention. As a guest, breakfast, pool and flowers out in front of the establishment all makes for a pleasant. Not that it wasn't pleasant at the Wyndham Days Inn in McDonough. The staff and room cleanliness was excellent!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple