“Quick, accurate but not deliverable”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #136 of 246 Restaurants in McDonough
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This restaurant is barred from delivering to hotel rooms. Not sure why, but the food was accurately made, quickly delivered and as expected.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I and a friend went here for lunch and I would say that this is probably the worst sub sandwich place ever. Sandwiches were absolutely tasteless and if the French ever found out that they were calling their bread French, we would be at war. I would say it was absolutely the poorest imitation of French bread ever!
The help seemed to be more interested in standing around and talking to each other rather than being alert to customer needs.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and
I was out yesterday running errands and we thought "Let's try something new" trust me I'm no foodie, however we both were thinking the same thing... lunch! We normally get our subs from the grocery store, but not this time. Jimmy John's have a drive thru, I thought how convenient, we ordered a turkey sub, fresh, with every bite, thin sliced meat, w/tomato, onion, cheese, freshly baked bread (daily) and a fresh kosher sliced pickle... did I tell you everything is FRESH, if you are a true sandwhich eater, you will be able to tell the difference between a sandwhich and a fresh sandwhich...Bon Appètit

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I appreciated that this location was very aware of food allergies and the need to make certain efforts to reduce unnecessary contamination. They changed their gloves when I told them I'm allergic to gluten. They made my lettuce wrap on the sandwich paper (and didn't drag it across the cutting board full of bread crumbs). They made sure to not put cheese or mayo on the sandwich (again, due to my allergies). The person who took my order even saved me a bit of $$ by telling me it was cheaper to order a different sandwich style, and add one topping to it (which is a free topping but doesn't normally come on that sandwich).

The staff was very upbeat, prompt, and courteous. They made my item exactly as I needed, and it certainly hit the spot. Since I was traveling out of state, my options for a quick meal are limited. JJ's is usually a saving grace, and this location didn't let me down. Thanks!!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We got there right before they closed. We were so excited. It had been a long day with a lot of miles and it was late. Bread wasn't as fresh as we are used to and way to much Italian dressing on it. I wish I would have watched them make it....I could. Have avoided that. My husband said his was great. Cookie was great as usual.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!