“Great first time experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TaWana B
“Great first time experience”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I was a little iffy about booking but it was a great experience. Home was great and we had no issues the entire time. The owner called to check that we had made it in and made suggestions about local food and things to do.

nellyTrav...
Zion, Illinois
“Worth it”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed here for two nights and it was well worth the price! Tasha checked on me and made sure my trip was going great and I could have not asked for more!

22 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your stay! I welcome you back!
Shaker Heights, Ohio
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

6 Aug 2017
Thank you for your stay! I hope you will visit again!
iceyhott9...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Very Spacious, Tasha is wonderful at communicating. The house is nice. Neighborhood very quiet. I will be rebooking. I cant thank her enough.

1 Mar 2017
Thank you very much for your stay. I appreciate you and looking forward to hearing from you again!
girly7329
Yazoo City, Mississippi
“Great Stay and Great Price”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The home was exactly what I believed. My family and I loved the space! We felt safe in the neighborhood. The host was extremely nice. The home was in a great location.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your stay!

I welcome you to visit again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing