“Never again”

Best Charcol Grill
Get food delivered
Ranked #56 of 62 Restaurants in Wallington
Reviewed 10 September 2021

I placed an order on the phone and was told I could pay at the doorstep by card. Waited 50 minutes for my food to come, once it did come the delivery driver didn’t have a card reader so had to call the shop to pay over the phone while a family member stated dishing up. It was then brought to my attention the order was wrong. We were so angry but because it had taken so long we told the driver to give our feedback that we were not happy.
The food was not good, we waited almost an hour and the payment was messed up.
An hour later I got a call to say my payment hadn’t gone through. I informed them I was out and couldn’t pay at that time and the male on the phone said the manager said it was non negotiable, even though I hadn’t said anything apart from our order was wrong.
A man actually turned up at my door for the payment. I live alone and felt very intimidated as this was their mistake.
I will never ever use this kebab shop again. The young male on the phone was helpful and so was the delivery driver get from here again.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Once ordered over £100 worth of food from this place, was lovely. Ordered 3 times since, smaller orders but 3 times in a row salad was forgotten. Was just told sorry we're closed now when i called. Food is nice so still ordered again, however, last order took over 90 minutes to arrive and still forgot the salad, even after a gentle reminder about it being forgotten last 3 times. Sadly just wont order from here again as customer service is so bad.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Best Charcoal Grill make excellent kebabs. My favourites are the chicken shish kebab and the kofte kebab, both of which are very tasty. The salad and pitta bread are always fresh and the chilli sauce is very good.

I also highly recommend the grilled chicken wings, they are truly delicious.

Service is great, staff are always friendly and whenever I have ordered for delivery, the food always turns up quick and hot.

My go to take away for a great kebab.

Date of visit: May 2018