All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleantruck parkingflat screenchoice privilegesinstant oatmeallots of places to eatwaffle houselaminate flooringrv parkgreat pricerestaurants in the areawonderful staya nice place to staysmall roomwithin walking distancechoice hotels
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Traveling through FL heading to the Northeast Coast we stopped in for the night.
Room had been newly renovated and furnishing all updated. Check in and out was a breeze and the staff very friendly and helpful. Nice king size bed with flatscreen TV , micro and refridge. A nice quiet place for WEARY travelers, and yes, would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Any room would be fine. Safe place to stay.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Judy P,

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our services and amenities of Econo Lodge Cumberland Hotel. On behalf of my entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for noticing our recent updates that we have made to our property. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your
experience.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Stopped for the night on the way to Florida. Room was great it looked like it had been remodeled lately. everything in room looked new and clean. I walked around the property and everything looked nice and clean. The pool looked nice but I didn't try it. Hotel is in an area that has plenty of restaurants around. I hope to stay here next year again as I travel to florida

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lscottjr
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

lscottjr,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Econo Lodge Cumberland Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My room was good however my sister's room next to us had a strong smell of musky cigarette smoke, holes in the bedding, and greasy handprints on the head board. They left.

The Digital channels require a special list from the front desk.

The pool was a disappointment but that's okay.

Staff was friendly that was a plus but they cant seem to work out a simple error when we booked we put the wrong date and paid both nights...even the one we didnt stay lol

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

LiLCountryMama,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. We hope to see you again and that you'll finally be truly impressed with our improvements.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I admit I was nervous about stopping at the EconoLodge on our way to Orlando. We usually stay in a slightly higher class of hotel. I booked online and prepaid for the lower rate.

The room was recently remodeled with laminate flooring. It was spotless. The bath has a large walk in shower. The bed was a little too firm for my taste, but overall we were very pleased.

The next time we are passing thru, this property will be the first I'll consider.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

AndeeDawn,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience of Econo Lodge Cumberland Hotel. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

My wife check into the room, saw roaches on the end table and running up the wall. She immediately returned to the desk and left, with the assurance that there would be no charge and we would be reimbursed. They have not denied reimbursement.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

412bchilds,

Thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. We are investigating and treating to make
sure that this is an isolated incident.Further, any issue related to insects is promptly addressed through professional treatments right away. I am very sorry for the impression we left you with, and we hope you will return to experience
our continuing improvements.