All reviews front desk indoor pool room was clean staff was friendly waffles sausage cookies nice breakfast staying at this hotel free breakfast fresh fruit applebees whirlpool angelos ga interstate linens
Reviewed 25 March 2018

After a long day's drive this was a very nice property to arrive at and at a location within easy reach from the highway. The reception staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was quiet and had the most comfortable beds. Free internet - unfortunately I had to be in the lobby to get the high speed. The breakfast buffet with a lot of variety was a wonderful surprise!

1  Thank Camilla B
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
jmorris789, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kingsland, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We arrived at 4 pm on a Tuesday afternoon. I had a coupon from the visitor center. She first said she didn't think she could give us a room at that rate because they were a bit busy (parking lot had a few cars). Meanwhile another customer returned to the desk complaining that he had booked 3 nights on the phone and they quoted 99 dollars per night. They charged his card for 99 for tue, 119 for wed and 169 for thur. We was very angry and the front desk girl called her manager on the phone. She was told they would not change the rate so he decided to only stay 2 nights and not the 3rd for 169. After that episode she decided she would give me a room for the coupon rate (74.99), but also told me that she would not likely accept anymore coupons that day. Good thing the other guy didn't know my rate LOL.
Soooo, we get into the room and there is a portable dehumidifier running so who knows what happened. It smells musty. The beds are very hard so I go down to ask for an extra mattress cover and there is a man complaining that his tv doesn't work, ours was fuzzy but I wasn't a big deal for me. I actually felt sorry for the girl on the desk, she was the only one there. Go back up to the room and the toilet didn't work. It was bubbling as though backed up somewhere else, it worked after about 10 minutes so i didn't call the desk.
We have stayed at Country Inn before in other cities, but we will not be back to this one

1  Thank Steph535
jmorris789, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kingsland, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

I appreciate you sharing your concerns about your recent stay. I am very sorry that this happened if this during your stay and understand your disappointment. We can do better and I would be very interested finding out which room you occupied and date you were here so I can determine which housekeeper cleaned that room and I can take some action towards preventing this from happening again. We work hard at this property to provide clean and comfortable rooms for all our guests and I apologize you didn’t get what you should expect. I hope you called the desk to get another room as I assure you this is not a typical experience here. I hope that you will give us a chance to show you this was an isolated issue and that we are much better than that.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed March 3rd for one night. Check in was easy; the clerk at the front desk wasn't rude, she just wasn't very "welcoming" either. She did her job though and did it quickly. Our room smelled fresh; beds were made nicely, though the pillows are awful and the Queen beds most certainly feel like full size. The coffee maker hasn't been cleaned in ages. There were definitely areas that could stand to be wiped down better, but it wasn't "unclean". It was a decent room, but I would call it average and nothing above that. We paid $123 after tax & fees, ($105 before) and that seemed high for this stay but we saw decent reviews and figured if anything at least it was a safe hotel.
Room key will get you a 10% discount at Apple bees, Angelos & millhouse steakhouse.
Breakfast was nice and hot at 7:30 am when we got down there, but not as good as the holiday inn chains. Eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, pastries, cereal, juice, milk, coffee, oatmeal. (Oatmeal with toppings was good; waffles were some of the best I've eaten in a hotel, and strawberries and whip cream are available for them.) It was definitely a nice hot breakfast, just not "the best out there" for hotels of this level.
The breakfast attendant was absolutely attentive and stayed on her job replenishing and cleaning. That was probably the best part. We would stay again but would lower our expectations next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bleigh P
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Arrived early and encountered unfriendly receptionist.....especially for being in the hospitality industry. Unwillingly to oblige our room request near handicapped parking. Musty smelling room, door that would not close tightly, ice machine that was filthy, broken bathroom mirror, no written guide for tv channels. Management of this location apparently does not have a big concern for guest comfort. Left before breakfast was available and woman at desk in the early morning was no more hospitable that when we arrived. Would never stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jeh808
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kingsland, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for posting a review. We are saddened to know that you were not happy with the condition and the cleanliness of your room during your stay. Also, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff at that time. We try to guarantee all requests although we are unable to always accommodate every one. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. We would certainly be grateful for another opportunity to serve you.