“Terrible Terrible Terrible”

Fuse, Jekyll Island
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Jekyll Island
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We came in to the shop to get ice cream after our dinner while on vacation. My one year-old ended up getting sick in the middle of the restaurant as we were trying to check out. The girl behind the counter said that we needed to clean it up with paper towels because they refused to use their mop to clean their own floor. I was forced to wipe up the throw up while holding my sick child with my other toddler running around the restaurant upset because he wanted his ice cream. All the while the girl stood there with her shirt over her nose. She brought us out bleach water at one point and handed it to us and then backed way up to watch us continue to try to clean up the mess while also caring for my sick child. As we were finishing she suggested that we take the trash out with us when we left. It was appalling on so many levels. It’s hard enough when you have a sick child unexpectedly in public but to then be humiliated in the process was just absolutely ridiculous, especially when paying $10 for a cup of ice cream. I’ve never in my life been treated that way. I feel like the lack of protocol for this type of thing has to be a health code violation.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Good food, yogurt is good, could use more of a selection and more seating but overall nice for a dip on a hot day

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I love the low calorie, no sugar strawberry sorbet! I add tons of sugar filled toppings They do have weekly specials and something about guessing the price and getting it free on one of the days.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Walked in and no greeter -- but followed other patrons who picked up cups and both my wife and I tried two or three flavors. Had no idea the weight and two (what I would consider to be average size yogurts) cost just under $12.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This shop is independent (not a chain) and has the best frozen yogurt around. Super rich chocolate, beachy toasted coconut, fruity strawberry or mango...all good. There's a topping bar with anything you could imagine putting over froyo, including some fresh fruit options. You can top off with whipped cream, chocolate, caramel, and rasberry syrup, and you pay by weight. They have daily specials, and also serve slushies, smoothies, and bottled soft drinks. The staff is super friendly and happy to let you sample a flavor. I love this place!