“Never seen anything like this before”
Review of Driftwood Beach

Driftwood Beach
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Been here three times and I'm not sure I know exactly where the best place to park is, but I always manage. I've never seen anything like this which is what makes me keep coming back and bringing others. Tons of photo opportunities and a great backdrop for a walk. If you have small kids I imagine they would love to climb all around the trees (since I love to as an adult).

Write a ReviewReviews (2 222)
All reviews
"erosion"
in 47 reviews

154 - 158 of 2 222 reviews

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This is a hauntingly beautiful beach. It is a paradise for photographers and anyone that loves the different places right around the corner.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The morning I went to Driftwood Beach it was a very foggy morning and it was kind of eerie feeling. Very easy access and well worth the stop. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Love going down to the beach. But keep in mind Time of High Tide!!! I know from experience. We had to cross water where there was none.... That was a few years ago!!!

1  Thank Gloria250