Review Highlights
Absolutely beautiful

I love the beach. It is my happy place. I can sincerely say that I have never been to a beach like... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Loves2Teach64
Greenwood,IN
via mobile
Gorgeous

What a beautiful place. If you enjoy the beauty of nature, you will love this place. It is free... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
MG29851
Aiken, South Carolina
via mobile

Reviews (2 354)
2 354 results
1 836
1 836
All reviews low tide dead trees bring your camera photo ops the north end fishing pier drift wood take pictures old trees villas by the sea clams mother nature bug spray natural beauty great pictures sand dollars erosion
287 - 292 of 2 354 reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The morning I went to Driftwood Beach it was a very foggy morning and it was kind of eerie feeling. Very easy access and well worth the stop. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Love going down to the beach. But keep in mind Time of High Tide!!! I know from experience. We had to cross water where there was none.... That was a few years ago!!!

1  Thank Gloria250
Reviewed 6 February 2018

This area is a must see if you visit Jekyll Island. The pictures don't show the magnitude of the large fallen trees. This would be a great place to play hide and seek. Kids would love to climb on the trees.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Great place for a walk. Enjoyed the serenity of the walk and the beauty of the deadwood. Take your camera. Black and white photo ops abound

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I loved being able to explore this beach. Others say it’s dirty because of items washed ashore but I really loved the driftwood. Yes, thing like trash was ashore but that’s because people are not doing their job while visiting nature like carrying out their trash or letting trash get in the ocean while boating.

1  Thank Kate D