US$89
Quality Inn(Hinesville)
US$62
US$57
QualityInn
Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville(Hinesville)(Great Value!)
US$59
Motel 6 Hinesville(Hinesville)
US$62
US$54
Motel 6
All reviewshotel is in a great locationchecking outa wonderful stayhousekeeping stafffort stewartpanera
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel very clean and staff is very wonderful. Stayed there just to get away for the night and I felt like family. Shanika is a very sweet person. It was just the little things that she did that made my stay one of the best ones I have had in a very long time. We stay again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is recently remodeled. The room I stayed in had laminate flooring which was a pleasant surprise. (I'm not a fan of carpet.) Quiet, and clean. Staff were very friendly, helpful. The location was convenient to stores and restaurants as well as Fort Stewart. Will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I travel down to the Hinesville, Ga area this is a place that I look forward to staying. The Hotel Desk personnel are always so friendly and make me feel so welcome. During my last visit I was having a problem with the Redi Card department with Red Roof and the lady was so nice to call them on my behalf to see if she could help rectify my problem. The hotel is in a great location to many restaurants and other retail stores that travelers would find helpful. The rooms are clean and good size. No issues at all with my stays here.

Room Tip: 1st floor is your best bet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brooke at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating and helpful. My boyfriend and I were looking for a hotel to stay at and came across this one from expedia. When we walked in the place looked clean as well!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful stay! The staff made us feel so welcome, and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was clean and provided a much provided relief from the sweltering heat of Georgia in June!!!! This was our second stay at this location and I must say that it has greatly improved since our last stay. Only 45 minutes to Savannah!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family