All reviews hotel is in a great location housekeeping staff fort stewart luggage panera
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel very clean and staff is very wonderful. Stayed there just to get away for the night and I felt like family. Shanika is a very sweet person. It was just the little things that she did that made my stay one of the best ones I have had in a very long time. We stay again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Dennis P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel and team. It warms our hearts to see such a positive review. I am so very happy to hear that Shanika and the rest of the team made you feel right at home. The comfort and well-being of our guests is our #1 priority. We appreciate your kind words and hope to be seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is recently remodeled. The room I stayed in had laminate flooring which was a pleasant surprise. (I'm not a fan of carpet.) Quiet, and clean. Staff were very friendly, helpful. The location was convenient to stores and restaurants as well as Fort Stewart. Will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Dennis P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you Gerri for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that our clean and convenient location worked well for you. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, positive reviews such as yours really make our day! We all are excited to hear that you will be returning and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

When I travel down to the Hinesville, Ga area this is a place that I look forward to staying. The Hotel Desk personnel are always so friendly and make me feel so welcome. During my last visit I was having a problem with the Redi Card department with Red Roof and the lady was so nice to call them on my behalf to see if she could help rectify my problem. The hotel is in a great location to many restaurants and other retail stores that travelers would find helpful. The rooms are clean and good size. No issues at all with my stays here.

Room Tip: 1st floor is your best bet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you Michael for sharing your experience and for such a positive review. The team works hard to provide top notch service for all of our guests and we are so happy to hear that we have succeeded! We look forward to having you stay with us again and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. Thank you so very much for your kind words and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Brooke at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating and helpful. My boyfriend and I were looking for a hotel to stay at and came across this one from expedia. When we walked in the place looked clean as well!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Red Roof of Hinesville. We are happy to know that you found us to be a great place to stay and that Brook made sure to make your stay a memorable one. It's always such a great sight to see a positive review, it lets us know to keep up the good work and that we are indeed pleasing our guests. Thank you again for your feedback, we appreciate it so very much and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful stay! The staff made us feel so welcome, and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was clean and provided a much provided relief from the sweltering heat of Georgia in June!!!! This was our second stay at this location and I must say that it has greatly improved since our last stay. Only 45 minutes to Savannah!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for staying with us here at the Red Roof of Hinesville. We are so very glad that you have taken the time out of your busy schedule to tell us about your visit with us. The team is thrilled to hear that we have provided an excellent stay for you and your family. We strive to provide superior customer service to all of our guests and we are so very pleased to hear that we succeeded. We hope to welcome you back soon and wish you and your family safe travels!