Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotelUS$188
eDreamsUS$188
getaroom.comUS$196
All reviews room was clean heated pool huddle house within walking distance staff was very friendly one night stay close to town get away motel ga festhalle rates lodging fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021

We had a great stay here. The room was so clean. The beds were very comfortable, and the staff was extremely nice. The location is also perfect for walking everywhere you need to go. We never had to drive our car!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021

not good, this was the first and last time that we will stay at this motel. We had a bad night. Things were broken and ants were in our room, TV speaker was busted, beds were Very uncomfortable. and paid way too much for the quality of this motel.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

My room was adequate...but the price!! Yes, I understand my stay was on a weekend night, but the price of rooms in Helen is ridiculous. I would have stayed elsewhere if I hadn’t committed to meet friends who were staying close by. The room? It was a nice basic room. It was clean. Amenities were minimal, but there was a mini-fridge, a desk and an easy chair. The bed was reasonably comfortable. The bathroom had a light burned out, and the heater didn’t work. The shower drain was slow. No shampoo. The location close to downtown is really nice. The town itself is quaint, but is not charming enough. I would stay here again, but would avoid weekends like the plague.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

The room was clean but the bed was too soft/wore out. We stayed two nights and felt like I over paid. It is inline with the pricing for the area it seems looking at rates nearby. With Covid the breakfast is pickup in office and take to your room, muffins, pastries, coffee & tea. There is a nearby Dottie’s Kitchen...yum. Save your hunger for breakfast there.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2021

The rooms were clean the staff was nice. I didnt think the size or quality of the room was great for the money I paid. The bathroom was so small. The shower had some ceiling cutout right above the shower weird. Room was small too.

Date of stay: April 2021