Lowest prices for your stay
US$234
Hotels.comUS$234
TraveluroUS$253
Reviews (1 092)
1 092 results
All reviews big daddy room was clean mountain view yogurt within walking distance cookies great stay enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again jacuzzi tub staff was very friendly in town continental breakfast king bed the river lobby fireplace
Selected filters
19 - 24 of 1 092 reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2021

Shower water pressure was just adequate and the temperature was not at all hot. Room was okay, but needed repairs and upgrades. Definitely not very quiet because the parking lot was right outside the guest door.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Demin Vyas, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Thank you for your response. And Sorry Please visit us again .To see the improvements we have made

Reviewed 14 April 2021

One of the worst experiences I have had! Booked online, pictures were deceiving, extremely disappointed when checked in.
Although the lobby looked clean, the rooms did not. They were run down, smelled, and did not look very clean. Even the chain lock has been broken off the wall and Redfield into another spot. Looking for two rooms, it was one of the cheaper places to stay, but this place should have been cheaper than the price they were already charging! Needless to say when we checked in, I went to the front desk to immediately check out, expecting they would charge me for the night, but not the next night. I booked the military rate online, the man then explained he would have to change to the regular rate now. Although this did not happen, the threat was there and he charged me the $311.58. I did find another hotel but well worth the extra price I paid for piece of mind, cleanliness and safety.
My daughter and grandkids arrived earlier than I and checked in to their room. The first room she went to, after carrying all her luggage up the stairs because the elevator did not work, still had trash and looked like somebody slept there already. She immediately went to the lobby and overheard the manager reprimand housekeeping. She explained what the room looked like and they gave her another room, this one was not much cleaner. My room was supposed to be "the best". The room smelled musty, the chain lock, as explained above, did not look or make me feel safe, the king bed looked like it was previously used, walls were dirty and chipped paint, bathroom needs repairs, and trash on the floor. Pictures are attached. Unfortunately, only 10 photos are allowed.
The manager didn't want to hear anything I said, as I tried to explain to him why, he constantly interrupted me and then told me "that's OK I have your payment".
I am surprised Wyndham allows this place to be associated with their name.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank N2738CRsandyc
Demin Vyas, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear Saundra,

You can go to all the social review us your review are wrong and we have all the proof that your wrong and Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont by Wyndham Helen. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that about your recent stay we have all the picture of the room what you are clamming that's wrong first you never complain anything to front desk at all the ever , first guest check inn at 4.15 and the room was on saundra and her daughter wan to check inn so the front desk denied that the room is not in your name so she cant check inn she was not happy with that still after argument we have allowed her daughter to check inn and we have make courtesy call also for 109 first at 4.55 pm there was no answer the second call we have did at 5.25 pm and the reply was the rooms is great need just extra towels, for 123 the guest have checked inn at 6.34 pm we have make a courtesy call at 7.10 pm there was no answer at 7.15 guest walk in at front desk asking for restaurant around us the guest never says anything about this at all on call or when they came to front desk also, the guest from 123 came to front desk again at 8.10 and just says the have to go back change of planes so they need refund for tomorrow the front desk never says anything at all about we are going to charge rack rate and all that and manager never interrupted you for anything and for all this we have video recoding and audio recoding also, we have picture of the sink, sheets the floor, door and sink is draining fine will attaches all the picture and video of draining sink so the guest has been in room for while and we are not going to refund anything.. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Baymont Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Demin Vyas
GM
Baymont Helen
Baymonthelenmgr@gmail.com

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Not recommended. Service at the desk was fine, but the rooms are terrible and not maintained. Beds were wrinkled as if someone laid on them after they attempted to make them. Room was dirty, dusty and there was hair all over the bathroom floor and in the tub. Toilet tank didn’t stay full so it would run on and off all night. Faucet handle was very stiff and shot water all over once initially turned on. Walls are also very thin could smell the people smoking weed in the parking lot, and could hear everything from what sounded like a group of 12 bowling above me all night. Pictures on the ad are not even close to what these rooms look like. They need to do better. I paid $175 for one night. I might stay here again for $40 a night, but still would not be happy about it. Stay elsewhere if you can.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank RyanW2906
Demin Vyas, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear Ryan,

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that. after 45 minutes of checking we had make a courtesy call and at that point you says everything is good i can understand that in 45 minutes you cant make sure everything is alright but still when ever you figure it out if you just let us know once we can change your room at anytime and not only that you didn't let us know at check out time also if you don't let us know we cant help you out if some one was bowling above you all night did you call front desk and let them know about that no sir you didn't and if room was dirty why you don't came at front desk and let us know we are doing much better then what you have says sir as always but if you don't let us know anything we cant fix for you Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Baymont Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Demin Vyas
GM
Baymont Helen
Baymonthelenmgr@gmail.com

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Good location. Really good staff, but they can’t help the overall neglect of this property. Thin walls, tiny pillows, uncomfortable mattresses. Hard to sleep if room above is occupied. Do not recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dorrine M
Demin Vyas, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

We're sorry you were unhappy - we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know. and we are renovating everything you have mention half of our rooms are renovated and rest we will done end of this month so please give us one more chance next month to make you more happy then last time.

Reviewed 16 March 2021

The staff were nice, but our room was not ready. They did give us another one right away. It was a nice room for one or two nights. The hotel is very convenient to all that Helen has to offer. So if you want a hotel close by, this one would be great. It is in easy walking distance to downtown and the tubing, mini golf and the carts. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Demin Vyas, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

We're sorry you were unhappy at check inn time we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.