“Delicious!”

Bigg Daddys Restaurant and Tavern
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Helen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The toughest part of this experience was parking. We drove around for at least 10 minutes before we parked in the Dollar Store parking lot and walked over. We expected the wait to be a half hour but it was only 10 minutes. There was live music that was nice outside that was nice. Hamburgers were delicious, calamari and wings good. We’d definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 269)

15 - 19 of 1 271 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We dined here one night around 5 pm. The food was good with large portions. We were seated inside because the deck was full. The atmosphere was crowded, cramped and dark. Service was good but it was not a relaxing meal at all. We felt rushed. I ordered a Margarita and I swear they left the tequila out. I think we would have enjoyed it more out on the deck with the live music and some light. All in all it was ok. No complaints about the food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great service, were well taken care of at a really busy time. Food was just ok, I had the tomato basil soup and salad. Spouse had a burger with cole slaw. This is more of a sports bar to me than a family restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived around 630pm and the wait was 45 minutes to an hour but they got us in within 30 minutes. My husband ordered the shrimp and grits and I ordered the baked pasta. They both were excellent. Service was great and speedy. Prices were just right for the price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped on a trip through from Florida . The Trout Spread was AWESOME!

Would definitely recommend stopping in.

1  Thank KellieG1964

Been to Bigg Daddys Restaurant and Tavern? Share your experiences!