“Dinner ”

Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Helen
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2018 SPECIALS: Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm Music & Booze start at 1230pm Mouthwatering Mondays: 20% OFF entire Menu/ $5 Sangrias Tapas Tuesdays: Small, unique, affordable dishes with a Southern flare/ $5 House Wines Wild Game Wednesdays: Elk, Venison, Halibut, Duck & More - MKT Price/ $4 Well Liquor Drinks Thirsty Thursdays: $7 Specialty Burgers/ $3 ALL Draft Beer Pints Fridays & Saturdays: Chef Specials & Live Music
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was just so so and the service not much better. Someone recommended the Palmento cheese dip it was actually really good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First off, the staff was amazing. My wife and I went here thinking this was the best restaurant in Helen, I was sorely mistaken. My steak had a good crust, but lacked any flavor what-so-ever. The broccoli was absolutely nasty, and the Mac and cheese was flavorless. My wife hated her pasta. This might be the first time ever I felt like I was robbed by a restaurant. A learning experience, at best. Go to Bigg Daddy's.

2  Thank grashtrike
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had trout which was very good sauteed spinach with some hot peppers under th trout. Too spicy for me but if you like spicy go for it. Husband had buttermilk fried chicken and hush puppies and sliced tomato which he enjoyed very much. We were outside and got very good service considering we were the only ones outside with our . Good place would visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was planning on having German next door but they were closed. Had solid food, steaks looked good but went with their tapas nightly specials. 4 out 5 good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place rocks. From the drinks to the burgers, there is no better place than cowboys and angels. The service is top notch. Big shout out to Chris and his team for always making sure this place is clean and comfortable.

1  Thank kpirkle9688

Been to Cowboys & Angels Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!