“Dinner visit ”
Review of Catch 22 Helen

Catch 22 Helen
Ranked #24 of 76 Restaurants in Helen
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Craft Beer, Craftier Food. 36 Craft Beers on Draft, 6 Wine on Draft, Can list and 60+ Bourbon, Scotches and Whiskeys.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were referred from another place, they said that the service was not good but the food would be great and the food was and the service was actually good. The tomato soup with the grill cheese sandwich was probably one of the best that I have eaten. The chicken Taco had too much buffalo sauce for me the next time I will ask them to put it on the side. The craft beer samplers was good,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Lots of unique choices with tins of flavor. We all enjoyed our food and the flavor was good. Staff was very efficient. It wasn't bad when we were there for lunch but I expect it gets crowded and noist for dinners. Bleu cheese burger was delicious.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Have been here 4 or 5 times over the past year. No matter how you order your burger it will be DONE! And very dry. Go for the drinks but forget the food.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We came here for food but after seeing the menu and being underwhelmed, we settled for just a drink while we figured out where we wanted to eat dinner. The drinks seemed pretentious- one of them had peanuts listed as an ingredient. I ordered the Cherry Limeade but it didn't really taste like cherry at all, even though Cheerwine is listed in the ingredients list. My fiance had a bourbon based drink with honey and a piece of rolled up bacon. Our drinks were $8-10 which isn't bad but they didn't taste that great. The food menu seemed underwhelming and overpriced. It seems out of place in Helen and their tagline seems to be "People on Yelp hate us". Not sure if that's an inside joke or not.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to go here for dinner Saturday evening when our fav restaurant was an hour wait. No wonder there was no wait to eat here. The food was eh, so so. The staff was rude and rather arrogant. Our server Nerritt, has no clue about the menu or bar items. When I asked about Rum, she was looking through the Whiskey menu. Come to find out they don’t carry Rum of any kind. Interesting for a “bar”. When the manager asked if we had any menu questions, I asked about the Rum. He said they are just a Whiskey and Craft Beer bar. When the server brought our appetizer, we had to ask for plates. She said “oh I’m not allowed to do anything extra unless you ask”. It’s pretty tough to eat off the appetizer plate as a family of 6. But ok. It’s a shame bc I love the one in Athens. This one just isn’t what it could be.

Been to Catch 22 Helen? Share your experiences!