“Vacation ”
Review of Anna Ruby Falls

Anna Ruby Falls
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Helen
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place to visit with a really nice water fall and nature trail. During our hike we saw a couple of snakes and someone came running towards us yelling that there was a bear on the path and it was Time for us to turn around.

2  Thank Obadiah S
Write a ReviewReviews (2 185)
All reviews
"take pictures"
in 39 reviews

145 - 149 of 2 185 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to Helen this past week. We decided to hike up to the falls. It was a great hike. Everything was so pretty. It took about an hour to hike up and back. My friend has a foot that acts up occasionally. She found the uphill parts difficult and it made her foot act up. Anyone with injuries old/new needs to be aware that the hike has some steep parts. Overall, it was great!

1  Thank Anna J
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to visit this water fall on our last visit to Helen because it was a short hike with paved access. My husband has a very bad back and the hike was only .4 miles each way. What they failed to mention is that it is really straight uphill for most of that .4. The falls are beautiful and worth the hike if you are healthy. I just think it should mention somewhere that it is challenging for anyone with physical limitations.

2  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went on the Night Hike to see the bioluminescenice. Saw only a few, but the night hike was still really cool!