Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful hike

This place is absolutely beautiful there are little plaques along the hike that tell about the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Kiddoone4
York, South Carolina
via mobile
Must See!

My wife and I made a trip to Helen for a bit of R & R, and this was on our "to do" list. We did not... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
lamarbradley
Nashville, Tennessee
via mobile

Reviews (2 236)
2 236 results
1 810
1 810
All reviews paved path short hike stone benches per person gift shop easy hike nice walk per adult unicoi state park up hill half mile hike beautiful waterfall anna ruby parking lot take pictures take your time walk up
194 - 199 of 2 236 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to Helen this past week. We decided to hike up to the falls. It was a great hike. Everything was so pretty. It took about an hour to hike up and back. My friend has a foot that acts up occasionally. She found the uphill parts difficult and it made her foot act up. Anyone with injuries old/new needs to be aware that the hike has some steep parts. Overall, it was great!

1  Thank Anna J
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to visit this water fall on our last visit to Helen because it was a short hike with paved access. My husband has a very bad back and the hike was only .4 miles each way. What they failed to mention is that it is really straight uphill for most of that .4. The falls are beautiful and worth the hike if you are healthy. I just think it should mention somewhere that it is challenging for anyone with physical limitations.

2  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went on the Night Hike to see the bioluminescenice. Saw only a few, but the night hike was still really cool!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This falls takes you on a short hike up on a paved trail. Kind of steep in some places with steps to the decks at the end. Nice falls and the hike down is all down hill!!! You do have to pay to get in.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A relatively short walk if a bit strenuous (but it's hard to see a waterfall without some uphill walking). The boardwalk is nice and well kept up and the viewing platforms are well done. We went first thing on a Sunday and were glad we went early as the parking lot and trail were much more crowded by the time we left. Dog friendly.

1  Thank Nebby3