Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$234
Hotels.comUS$234
PricelineUS$234
eDreamsUS$234
TravelocityUS$234
TraveluroUS$263
All reviews one night clean rooms steep driveway wifi worked well fridge and microwave very nice stay staff was very friendly pet housekeeping rates bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

So we booked this stay as a halfway point home. Easy booking and set up. Arrived to find the room wouldn’t be available till 3 so we walked around Helen as we normally do. Went back at 3, opened the room to, hot stank air. Light switch at the door didn’t function, walked across a wet floor and turned the light on. My daughter gagged and eeked when she walked into a swath of fruit flies. They were all over the bathroom and around the sink. So... we turned on the AC, and left the room for a few hours. Returned after dinner, family and I went to sleep. Woken multiple times in the night by someone on an upper floor Possibly jumping off the bed and dancing around. And all of this in a Red Roof Inn for $220 a night. Reread the last sentence of ya didn’t get that!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael White, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Would you mind giving us a call to see if we cannot rectify the situation in some manner? Since your username is not your actually name I can not find your reservation.

Reviewed 5 July 2020

Overall, a good value for Helen. It was a good price, and right on the main drag. The motel is a little older, but had clean rooms and helpful employees. Has a small pool, and a decent view on the small hill where it sits.

Date of stay: June 2020
Michael White, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Reviewed 16 June 2020

For $225.00 for one night. Breakfast was empty by 0800. They placed a few more items out for us. Breakfast only consist of Nutri-grain and Kelloggs Special K Bars. Cartons of Milk and Cartons of O.J.
We were told that hot breakfast was no longer being served due to Covid-19. There is only one way in and one way out. It's a steep driveway. Vehicles and Pedestrians share this space. It's very dangerous. The pool was cloudy. Staff seem kind and were very helpful. Our room was clean and efficient.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before. It’s OK for one night. It’s nothing fancy but gets the job done. I had a cheap rate of $53/night+tax.
Breakfast is OK, nothing special. The room was clean, nice tv, fridge and microwave, shower was fine, WiFi worked well, the bed was TERRIBLE!? It was totally blown out, needs to be replaced. I’d probably stay again due to the cheap price. I’ve been here before and had a great bed, just got unlucky this time.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Michele P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to see that you did enjoy your stay, however I am very sorry that you experienced a bad bed. I thank you for your repeat business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you would like to reach out to me through my email, i0354@redroof.com, so we can discuss your travel information and I can get a new bed put into that room that would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay.

Reviewed 10 October 2019

Don't get me wrong, it's OK. We were only staying one night, so it was acceptable. The breakfast is skippable, the room is fairly clean. Could use new mattresses. Vending machines were broken down. The ice machine was empty. I would have been disappointed if I were staying for a longer vacation. This is definitely a motel, not a resort by any means.

Date of stay: September 2019