“Robert Taylor”

McGhin’s Southern Pit Bar-B-Que
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Griffin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The best BBQ and Brunswick stew I have ever had. I hope to be back soon. I hope to be back soon. All employees were excellent.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Southern Pit has amazing BBQ, fries are hand cut and I am addicted to the Brunswick stew. You can't go wrong with this place.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We love Southern Pit,the food is always delicious and the staff is always friendly and cheerful! As their motto goes "Sometimes I might pitch a fit,if I can't eat at Southern Pit!".

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I finally had the chance to try Pitt Fries. Oh my goodness!!! Why did I wait so long to have them? Everything you could want was on the plate: fries, chicken, BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. Who could want more

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Well, so you have to go here at least once. The restaurant is old-style BBQ deco -- on steroids --- they have a LOT of unique memorabilia and fun things on the walls, ceiling, tables etc.... lots to enjoy. Very friendly and prompt service ++....Unfortunately the ribs were dry; not very good and we burped a lot all afternoon. But everything else was pretty tasty.