“A gem on Lake Lanier-Perfect combination of...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
danieller...
Atlanta, Georgia
“A gem on Lake Lanier-Perfect combination of rustic and elegant & ideal for corporate retreats!”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The moment you pull into the Ark and walk through the doors you'll feel like you've stepped into the pages of a design magazine. This place is elegant and rustic! The house is huge, but feels perfectly proportioned. It sleeps more than 40 people between the main house and several elegant cabin suites- Now add a pool and an ideal lake view and you won't want to leave. I didn't! Cannot recommend enough for a corporate event/retreat or large family reunion, especially in you live or work in Atlanta. It's so close but really a world away.

Your age range 35-49
jamiedenn...
Gainesville, Georgia
“Absolutely Beautiful.....”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed at the Ark for a retreat October 16-20! It was absolutely beautiful and peaceful. From looking at the view of the lake outside the living room window to sitting out in the garden. I had such an amazing experience there and I would go back any time.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Magical, Delightful Get Away”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I cannot say enough incredible things about The Ark!! I recently spent a week there during a retreat and had the most delightful time. The home itself is absolutely gorgeous and very homey. From sitting on the couch with my coffee in the morning, looking out as the fog rises on the lake, to snuggling up watching a movie in the indoor theatre – you’ll never want to leave. The outdoors is magical as well! I spent the days kayaking, jumping of the dock, flipping on the in ground trampoline, and hiking around the property. Plus, we spent the nights having bonfires and rejuvenating in the hot tub. I will most definitely be back!!!

Kate L
“10/10”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Had an awesome time. The space is beautiful, well kept, peaceful, and clean. We had so much fun playing ping pong and swimming! There is a ton of space to hang with pals!

Your age range 18-24
Tucker S
“Beauty in the Local”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Ark was such a huge blessing to my group and I. The grounds were beautifully maintained, and the facilities were some of the cleanest that I have ever experienced. Whenever I did see grounds keepers or cleaners, they were immensely kind and courteous of my space. Highly recommend for any event, party, or family outing!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing