“Great pizza! ”

That Pizza Place
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Eatonton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

That Pizza Place is the home of our kid's favorite cheese pizza! It is consistently good and the prices are very reasonable! They also offer a salads on the menu. We mostly do takeout here, but there is seating available.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Getting worse. I have decided this was the last time I will order from this place. One time I ordered a Greek salad. When I arrived home and looked at the salad, there was no feta cheese. Really. I called them and they said they ran out. Don't you think they should have shared that information when I placed the order. The pizza has fewer toppings every time. The deal breaker this time was the wings. OMG they were so ridiculously small. And their excuses for this substandard food are just as ridiculous.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The service was great and so was the food. Locally/ family owned restaurant. We will be going back. The lunch buffet is great.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The pizza and salad bar set up for lunch is a good price and all kinds of pizza, they just keep bring out different types all good

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Great pizza and wings! We always order delivery from their Madison location. This restaurant is family owned and operated. Also my husband and I have different tastes so they will make one half of the pizza the way I like and the other half with my husbands choice.

Been to That Pizza Place? Share your experiences!