Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$115
PricelineUS$115
Hotels.comUS$115
FindHotelUS$115
Agoda.comUS$115
TravelocityUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

When we walked in the front door the guy said "Go away" Funny, sorta, but we should have except we could only find two star hotels in town. $15 extra for dog and more extra for third person. Good breakfast however!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

I had to give them one star by default [to leave a review], but if I could give them negative stars it would be MINUS 100!!!! My husband & I checked in to non-smoking/pet room 112 with our rescue dog less than an hour ago. Then promptly went to dinner-taking our fur baby WITH us. The $91.45 room is FILTHY. The box spring cover is brown with filth, mold and it stinks. The tv remote is chewed up from a previous occupant. I swiffered the floor and it is disgusting. I have been itching since we walked in. It stinks like a combination kennel/ashtray. Do the burn marks on the the filthy microwave and refrigerator look like a non-smoking room? NO. This room is not good enough to be a kennel and after touring them we wouldn't leave her at one of those. We are leaving to stay somewhere clean and decent. My husband went to the front office to complain and the clerk said "It's been too long, it's company policy I can't refund it." Keep our money. It isn't worth it. I feel disgusted having come in here. I hope we haven't contracted a disease being in here-even briefly. My apologies fellow travelers, I had a picture of the swiffer cloth AND paper towel that I used on their "clean" floor and it didn't save. DON'T STAY HERE!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2019

I'm an organizer for a motorcycle group which typically books 30+ rooms. The management was very accommodating and the rooms were appropriately priced. Everything was what we expected for a hotel in this price range and perfect for motorcyclist with exterior entrances to the rooms for easy loading.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 2 July 2019

This is a family owned motel to stay in. Very safe and clean. Great staff. All around the motel is clean, rooms are clean. Close to Ellijay Ga to shop and not on a main highway where you have lots of noise.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Showed up at 2am because I work night shift and driving at night is no issue to me. Hotel staffman that greeted us was nice although half awake. Lol
Best word to describe the place is "sufficient".
Everything worked enough to be of use. Ac/heat thermostat worked, bed was okay, the manual door latch flip thing was BARELY attached to the wall, so not exactly a secure room if you want it to be.
Stayed two nights.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sparkfly88