Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$147
Hotels.comUS$147
FindHotelUS$147
TraveluroUS$163
TravelocityUS$147
Lol.travelUS$167
All reviews no elevator great view mountain view pancakes parking lot room was clean great stay biscuits definitely stay here again first floor steep hill staff was very friendly blue ridge in town breakfast area pancake machine hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Clean and spacious room. Bed was comfortable. Microwave and fridge in room which I appreciated. I got in late so I didn’t make it to breakfast. Staff I encountered was pleasant and helpful. Lovely view if you get a room on the front side of the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brenda J, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2019

Dear JennyQ57,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback. We appreciate your time and business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2019

We loved the location. We had a room with a view of the mountains and it was beautiful. We would have liked for the windows to open to let in some fresh air but they were fixed windows. We felt the hotel was very quiet and we did not experience any noise issues while in the room. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There were plenty of pillows. I would suggest when you check-in to ask for pool towels to use in your room. The towels were so hard and scratchy, we could hardly use them. We told the desk employee they felt like sandpaper and that they should use some fabric softener. She said many guests complain about the towels and that Best Western made them replace all their towels with these new, horrible ones. The towels they use for the pool are the old towels that were replaced and they were much softer.
The breakfast dining area is small and there are minimal choices but it was OK. Be aware that it is very loud in that small dining area, as there are no materials to help absorb any sound from conversations. If anyone talks loudly, and there was an instance of that the first morning we were there and we had to leave and go eat breakfast in town because the noise was unbearable. We went down much earlier the second morning and were able to eat without disruption.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda J, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Dear Martha B,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your Mountain View room. I apologize for any other issues you experienced with the towels and noise in the breakfast area.

Reviewed 19 April 2019

This hotel definitely needs a remodel. Everything is old and outdated. The bed is ridiculously hard, my back still hurts. I almost slept in the chair. Which brings me to the furinture. Our office chair had stains on it and the other chair on the room looked liked it was picked up on a side road yard sale. The room even smelled weird. The internet did not work the entire time we were there. The drive up to the hotel was steep and unsafe. I would warn people to stay far far away.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda J, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2019

Dear Compass13230718213,
Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 30 March 2019

This was our first time staying at this Best Western or even staying in Ellijay. I must say I hate staying in Hotels or Inn.
BWMVI is very clean and the staff are Great!! and the breakfast was enjoyable! We loved it and will stay again!!

Thanks to everyone!!!

Seresa and Ray

Raleigh N.C.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda J, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2019

Dear Travel58177601260,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2019

Lovely location for a trip to the North Georgia mountains. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Hotel is clean and neat, everything you need to start your day is provided at breakfast. Great view of the mountains from front rooms and parking lot. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda J, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2019

Dear Susan C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your thoughtful feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.