My family and my brothers family rented this cabin for a week in early July. It's priced fairly, very clean, great location, paved road and good amenities. Overall we were pleased with the experience.
However, I will add that there are a few minor upgrades needed that would make this a top tier, 5 star cabin.
1) The sofa bed in the downstairs game room is definitely dated and no longer opens to convert to a bed.
2) The oven broiler barely works, baking cookies and toasting garlic bread took 2-3 times longer than it should have.
3) Bed sheets in the master suite are "stretched" so they constantly pulled off the corners of the bed during the night.
4) The view from the back deck is very obstructed by trees. They need a good trimming.
5) Water pressure in the kitchen slows to a trickle if water is being used elsewhere in the cabin.
6) The outside grill is also dated and the framing is made of plastic which started to melt while cooking on it.
If these minor issues are corrected this is easily a 5 star cabin. All said and done, this was a very enjoyable vacation and we would stay here again.