“Lunch”
Review of El Burrito

El Burrito
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I came here with my sister and decided to try the Hawaiiana Burrito which contains grilled chicken, ham, grilled pineapple and cheese. Not a very good combination of ingredients after eating it. It also had an off taste which I think was from the type of cheese used. I will try again with a breakfast burrito similar to my favorite burrito from a place I like in California.
The place was pretty clean and the service was good.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Burritos are okay, but not outstanding.
They are busy at lunch and so many must like them.
Service was not friendly, but efficient.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Love to eat here!! The California burrito is wonderful!! This is definitely authentic Mexican food. My family and I hightly recommend.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I have to say I am totally baffled. I ordered the Enchiladas and what I received was more like Flautas covered in chili sauce!! I am at a total loss for words. If you can't make enchiladas you can't make Mexican food period. Needless to say I haven't been back. Unbelievable.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

If you want to grab a quick lunch or take home. This place is good and is reasonably priced. I have never received a bad meal here.