All reviews room was clean staff was friendly lobby area yogurt interstate
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I had booked this room for four nights and ended up leaving after the first night. I have never stayed in a room that was so disgusting I felt the need to leave. I left and checked into the Best Western nest store...which is a great hotel for the price. My room at the Comfort Suites was disgusting! The bathroom was dirty when I walked in and there was hair all over the bathroom. The halls smelled like mold and there was buckets due to the leaky roof. They could offer rooms at this property for free and I would stay awy.

Room tip: Don't get a room here, that's my best advice!
Date of stay: February 2016
2  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Great location, some food within walking distance but all the food in the world, shopping, convenience stores, you name it less than 5 minute drive away. Front desk staff cheerful and efficient. Fair amount of very well-lit parking. Hotel lobby was clean, hallways and room were also. Everything worked well in my room, got a good nights' sleep in a very comfortable bed. Shower in the morning was good. Price paid was fair but not great.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Room was clean and efficient. Plenty of space to prop up my suitcase. Desk to work. Free wifi.
My room was on the ground floor and there were a lot of people walking around, knocking on other room doors, hanging out in the lobby as if this was "extended stay accommodation".
The next morning at 6.30 am, a dog was barking in an adjacent hotel room.

Room tip: noisy on the ground floor; other travelers hanging out in the lobby
Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Well first off service couldn't get worst they have attitudes like you owe them a living they place my aunt in a room that was nasty later tried fixing problem they gave her room that smelled like I can't say no help hotel is run down there is a Hazzard almost everywhere make matters worst I left my golf hat when I realized I went back to the hotel house kepping was already cleaning the room so they took me there I dident see my hat I asked the Spanish ladie did she see it she looked nervous I looked at her kart dident digg or nothing just looked they called other people they ran to her aid and said I can't look on the kart for my hat it's a work kart not her personal propertie I must say worst expierence ever yoy can tell they don't wanna work the reason they got 1 star is because I can't give them a -10 so there is not 1 good reason to stay at this hotel when there's 10 other ones that are more nice and same price so you could say they stole from me why not let me check the garbage and stuff on the kart then they have the nerve to say we are missing a red cover that goes on the bed it's a cover not a blanket why would I steal that so I looked in the room and guess what it was in the pull out bed that they never thought to clean and guess what it was there worst service worst stay worst room period

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank frank s
Reviewed 19 September 2015

First, in terms of the basics, this hotel did quite well.

The Staff went above and beyond to offer friendly service.

The room was clean and comfortable.

Housekeeping was polite and efficient and thorough.

Breakfast was above average, and the coffee was good.

Two downsides: we were disappointed by the fact that the pool is not heated. It is ice cold.

Second, one of the nights we stayed, six cars in the parking lot were broken into. We were lucky and our car was untouched, still this is worrisome.

Room tip: First floor seems to be better.
Date of stay: August 2015