US$212
La Quinta
US$91
US$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$110
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$260
US$241
All reviewssectional couchsitting areacontinental breakfastgreat visitenjoyed my staywould stay againthe breakfast areaatlanta areaeasy accessvery nice hotelstaff was friendlytvdeskaccommodationshighwayroomyconference
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The inexpensive cost of this hotel makes up for any deficiencies. It also offers a free breakfast. The bed and the room were fine. I saw some reviews complaining about the size of the bathroom. This is less of a big deal if you are a business traveler and do not have to close the door - in which case it is fine. TV is fine although very few channels. My main complaint was absolutely terrible wifi. It was so slow and often didn't seem connected. The hotel did put me in touch with their wifi vendor; however, the wifi vendor really didn't do anything. I recommend the hotel review their wifi vendor and consider making a change. But otherwise stay did the job. The staff were also very friendly which always helps. While not a big deal, it was weird checking out when they had my room listed to a different person. They corrected and gave me correct bill.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I visited this location in late February, for a 1 night stay. The grounds of this hotel were up to standards. It was extremely busy... I take it being right off of I-85 is why. The hotel lobby was very nice and cozy... It had available coffee(free) and a Starbucks on site. The front desk associate was very nice and got us checked in promptly.

We stayed in a double room, which was spacious and not fully cleaned from the last guest... left alcohol in the fridge and a bag over the smoke alarm. Bathroom was extremely small... Writing on the wall with a loud shower to go along with it. The beds were.... let's say worn lol. Overall if you need a quick place to stay that's cheap and convenient. Then this is the place!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

After traveling internationally I arrived at the Hyatt Place anticipating a nice comfortable room. However when I got there I was informed by the night clerk that they gave my room away. I explained that I had guaranteed it with a credit card. The clerk informed me that (this is an exact quote) "we do not guarantee a room but rather a place to sleep". I was told to walk outside and go down the street to the hotel next door. They had arranged a room for one night. I told him I did not want to do that. I wanted the room which he was supposed to hold with my credit card. He said no. I asked him if I could then stay at the other hotel for the multiple nights I had booked at the Hyatt. He said no. I would need to unpack and then repack and come back to the hotel the next day.
Here is the bottom line if you want to put your credit card on a reservation and take a chance that there may not be a room for you when you get there then go ahead and book it. Otherwise there are plenty of other hotels in the area which are just as comfortable and will GUARANTEE you a room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had a problem with the door battery going dead which cause me to keep going up and down the elevator several times to get help into my room. The shower area and closet space is too small. Breakfast is great and overall I would stay there again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We stay at this hotel frequently when traveling to or through the Atlanta area. It has an excellent location and is close to many things. It's not far from downtown, the Georgia Mall, or the Infinite Energy Center. The staff is wonderful. Upon check in, I was given a complimentary bottle of water (one for each day of my stay as well), and a thank you chocolate. Check in was quick, and I was able to switch from a king bed into two doubles. We were usually able to park close to the elevators on the back of the hotel, however there is no ramp on that side if that is an issue for any reason. We stayed on the 5th floor. Noise was never an issue. The room was clean and looks identical (including paintings) to most Hyatt Places I've stayed in. The bathroom was TINY and if you had the lid down on the toilet, you would have great difficulty closing the bathroom door. You have to step ALL the way into the bathroom and carefully balance yourself over the tub/toilet in order to shut the door properly. We were given clean towels every day except the last where they had forgotten. The front desk took a few, but managed to locate a few towels for us to use. Breakfast was okay each morning. The eggs looked delicious (I don't eat them, but they looked fluffy and appetizing). The first morning we had a potato cheese combo that was good. The second morning was sausage that looked so burnt I wouldn't touch it if I liked sausage. On our last morning we had bacon but again the bacon was so crispy it was nearly burnt. I enjoy crispy bacon, but opted not to eat any more after my initial taste because it was too crispy. Each day of breakfast offered an assortment of cereals, breads, drinks, milks, bowl of fruit, and grits. I did want to get ice for my drinks every day, but the ice machine on the 5th floor had black flecks coming out of it when we poured out ice. I was able to get fresh ice for my cup downstairs at the front desk and I informed him about the ice machine. We will be back to this hotel in August and possibly before that. I highly recommend most Hyatt Places, but this one in particular has great staff and an excellent location making it one of my favorite options.

Room Tip: Ice machines only located on select floors.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business