All reviews second choice two queen beds nice room we've stayed pleasant stay convenient location atl sam georgia pet concert
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Can't pay cash without a $100 refundable fee. Ludacris. Given a room that wreaked of cigarettes. We were given another room, however. We got back to our room around 2 a.m. There was no way to close the drapes, only the sheers would close. The traffic was constant and loud due to the location of the hotel. We did not sleep well. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Looked like the floors had never been vacuumed, the sofa was covered in stains and area was shady! Walked outside to leave a a group of guys were hanging in the parking lot smoking weed. Did not feel safe going outside at night. Not a good crowd staying here. Should have stayed at the courtyard marriott in Duluth where friends stayed... that hotel was amazing!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I visited in the memorial day weekend in Atlanta and wanted to book some hotel for just to sleep over night. since I was just looking for the staying 1 night, i did not pay much attention to look at the reviews and booked the Hotel.

I checked in int the Hotel on Saturday evening. The moment we walked -in , we noticed the condition of the room is very bad. the beds are not made well. All the Bed sheet and blanket looked used and not washed after previous guest checked out. we found few holes as well in the bed Sheet. There are stains on the Pillow covers as well.

I went down to the reception and make them aware about the condition of the Room. The reception Lady walked up with me to look at the room condition and she did agree with room condition not being good and apologized and blamed the house keeping to not to do their job proper. But when I asked her to change the Room and give me another one, she said that she can't do that as hotel is already sold out.

I asked her to change bed sheets and blanket ,pillow covers at least, she said House Keeping are already gone for the day and nobody is there to help.

she said they she can give some Pillow case, bed sheet and blanket from Laundry and did so.

One more things to add to the above, When I was waiting for the Reception Lady to give Pillow case and other stuffs, somebody called to the hotel front desk to check for the availability, the another guy in the front desk confirmed that they have availability and they can book it. What a liar, few minutes ago lady told me they do not have another room to move me but another guy just wanted to create reservation for the 3 rooms.

This is worst hotel experience I have so far.

Even it's Mid-scale hotel range of Wyndham but does not meet the standard of mid-scale by par.

I am just writing this review to help any future guest to avoid having bad experience.

Room tip: Nothing is good about the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Staff was not friendly to address the issues.
They were just giving excuse.
Would not prefer to stay here.
Rooms were having strong smells of smoking.
Not enough room supplies.
They advertised non-smoking hotel but it is not true

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My stay was uncomfortable, the bed was to hard and the linen was filthy. I went to guest services to get clean linen and received another set of filthy linen blood stains to be exact. They need to pay more attention to the cleanliness of the rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends