Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast was delicious excellent hosts step back in time home away from home joann mono suite wedding savannah keene happiness fl
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We can repeat all the great things other reviewers have said about the Mansion itself, but the real unique part of the experience was the personal and charming hospitality extended by Janice and Kelly - the Innkeepers. Ours was a wonderful experience in every way - so much so we extended our stay by an extra night.

Room tip: We stayed in room #4 - very comfortable, with a nice balcony we were able to use to enjoy the early eve.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The Page House is a beautiful old Georgia Mansion that has been completely refurbished, but still maintains its old world charm and class. The house is beautifully decorated and you will not find better inn-keepers anywhere! This is truly "the peach" of Georgia.

Room tip: All rooms are excellent. There is a room on the first floor for those having problems with stairs.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The Page House is a must if you are travelling through Georgia. The entire property is breath-taking, but the rooms are simply luxurious! We stayed in the room on the ground floor and I was very impressed. We got a great night's sleep in the king size bed and the next morning we had a wonderful home cooked breakfast. The owner's were very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend the Page House.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Stayed one night on my way to Jekyll Island. So glad I stayed here and not at a run-of-the-mill hotel. The bed was so comfortable I slept very well, just like I was home. All of the rooms were booked that night but everyone was so quiet I would have thought I was the only one there. Loved the biscuit, grits and breakfast casserole the next morning. I think the price is very reasonable and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room tip: Stayed in the Balcony room. It's perfect for one person or a couple. Enjoyed having coffee on the balcony the next morning.
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank clb1158
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed here about 10 years ago and the Page House has only gotten better. The rooms are beautiful...a step back to gentler days. The house is in fantastic shape. The front parlor is a great place to sit and relax. Innkeeper Janice was a gracious host and could not have been more helpful. The casserole I selected for breakfast was delicious and piping hot. This is a great place for anyone who wants to relax...especially couples!

Date of stay: March 2013