All reviews room was clean flat screen stay somewhere else would stay here again coffee maker great price per night continental breakfast waffles fixtures motel atlanta
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Spent the day at Six Flags. Hotel wasn't faraway. Tv kept turning off and on by itself every 3 mins so we could not watch Shower hardly drained. Had to hold the drain knob manually for it to work. Area was quiet and hotel staff was nice.

Room tip: Maintenance checks every week. Sucked not being able to watch TV.
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This place was indeed a nightmare! I paced the floor and could not get comfortable. There were stains on the blankets the carpet and the walls were dirty and the bathroom was run down, the microwave was dirty inside and out. This is one of the worst places I've ever stayed in! It was late when I arrived, I had my small yorkie with me and the other places were not pet friendly otherwise I would've left! It was disgusting!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The room was clean the sleep was good the TV did get any channels other then that it was ok not 95$ ok but just ok I might and might not stay again cause I like tv so that was a negative not being able to watch Bigbang my favorite show

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This little place wasn't bad at all. It was reasonably priced and seemed like a good place to stay outside of Atlanta during our visit. Our room was a little outdated however, it seemed clean and smelled clean.

Food offered could have been a little better though. We made waffles and they were good but the chocolate donuts and bagels seemed stale. There were signs everywhere in the lobby telling guests that taking food back to rooms was not allowed and that all food must be consumed in the dining area. There were even a few signs that stated "No cooking in rooms" yet our room had a microwave and mini fridge. Not sure what that was all about but we had a pretty good stay without issue.

Room tip: We had a 1st floor room around the corner from the main office. It seemed like everything was ok there.
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

One of the worst places I have ever stayed. The location is great but the actual place itself is run down dirty and grungy. There were dead bugs in the fridge fresh cigarette burns on the sheets and white crusty substances on the blankets.we walked in saw this and left.

Date of stay: April 2018