“date night!”
Review of The Iberian Pig

The Iberian Pig
Reserve with OpenTable
The Iberian Pig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 412 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church St.
Transit: We are located directly in the Decatur Square. There is a Decatur MARTA stop located in front of the restaurant.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Love the atmosphere and the food and service is ALWAYS top notch.
Make ahead reservations on weekends or prepare for a long wait. It's worth it though!

4  Thank ashjamexplorer

Go Eat Here
Get Out. Explore. Eat

4  Thank tracksideagogo
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I LOVE Spanish cuisine and the nostalgia of being inside a bustling tapas restaurant... that being said, wasn’t highly impressed with lack of Spanish tapas.

The Albondigas had a strange cascabel sauce that was almost nacho-y; the meat itself, however, was good.
I’m a sucker for foie gras and it was pretty bland with a jelly on top (bring on the chutney!)...
Flourless chocolate cake was warm and gooey, definitely a plus.

I was offered a coffee on the house because some of my food took a while. And I also heard they have a vegetarian menu, which I would have liked to have known early on!

Great environment/ evening out in a cute park area of Decatur. Might go back to try some drinks, but otherwise.... kind of a flop for the hype put out.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Went here based on reviews and a 4.5 star rating. I guess they really altered the guinine Spanish menue for the American pallet. We ordered the Iberico jamon which was one slice of thin meat with some crushed nuts, peppers, and toast; while the meat was tasty it was one thin slice for $14...too much. Then we had 3 underwhelming tapas ranging from $9- $13. The octopus was 2 small tenticals that came out too charred and with this mayo around it, so it really diminished the taste of the octopus. The pork cheek tacos also left nothing to be desired. They were 4 small flavorless soggy things that needed seasoning and some heat. Then there was the fried oysters that were bbq and bacon pate flavored, really didn't work and I'm a big fan of oysters. The service and wine was good, but after spending over $90 on food we both were still hungry and disappointed in the tapas.
Don't like to pay over a hundred for food and drinks and still be needing to make dinner when I get home.
Won't be returning, waste of $$$ and the flavor wasn't there.

2  Thank Brittany D
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great ambience, great food, wine selection. I've been several times. Overpriced for what it is, but enjoyable on special occasions, or if it's just been a while since you've been. A time or two the level of pretentiousness of other customers and the staff have been a bit too much to bear (I don't need the encyclopedia entry and/or condescending answers to simple questions; and the fellow at the neighboring table who criticized my order because I wasn't an insider enough with the chefs to know about the unadvertised off-menu items).

2  Thank RandWise