Comfort Suites(Cumming)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$127
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Legacy Lodge(Buford)
US$268
LanierIslands.com
  • Pool
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$142
US$215
US$210
Hyatt.com
All reviewsmama franthe breakfast areasweetest ladyfront desksoftball teamsouthern hospitalityfire pitevery morningwarm cookiesgreat hotelbreakfast staffclean roomsfresh fruitthe hotel stafflate checkthe entire staffa great stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After driving all day, we arrived at the hotel and were worn out! When we went to check in we were greeted by Freddie and Brandon and they were so friendly! I was traveling with a group and we all really appreciated their efforts in making our stay so nice. I also have to mention Aaron and Sasha who were also fabulous. Having a great staff really makes a difference!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Keith H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ValerieSer,

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are overjoyed to hear your stay was exceptional, and our team was able to make such a wonderful impression. We are blessed to have an amazing team. Thank you for being a part of our Hampton family, and we hope to have you back with us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone I interacted with seemed like they truely enjoy their job. They were so helpful and kind. Different members of the staff and I chatted about everything from life in general, Harry Potter, birthdays and even birdhouses. I hope the company appreciates and rewards the amazing people they have at this location. I would gladly stay at this hotel again, and recommend it to my friends and family!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear AngelaFuttrell,

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are very glad to hear your stay was exceptional. It was a pleasure speaking with you, and I will be sure to share your kind words with our team. Welcome to our Hampton family, and we hope to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean and nice business hotel. Hospitality from the front desk was great from the cookies he offered us to his great restaurant recommendation. And Mama Fran as breakfast is priceless. I loved chatting with her as I enjoyed my 2 cups of coffee and slowly scanning emails. Fresh fruit and the western omelettes were a nice touch above the normal mid-range hotel offering.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Fritch,

Thank you so much for your time and feedback. It is a great pleasure to have had the opportunity to serve you. I will be sure to share your kind words with our team, especially Mama Fran. We do hope to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very clean and pleasant place to stay. Manager made sure we got the connecting rooms we requested. Everyone at the front desk were kind and helpful. The compilmentary breakfast was exceptional. The cook aka “Mama Fran” went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed and more. The complimentary coffee, lemonade and cookies in front lobby was a great southern touch. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SuzieQue2018

Dear SuzieQue2018,

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are very glad to hear you and your family had a satisfactory stay. I will be sure to share your kind words with our team. Especially Mama Fran. We hope to have you all back with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its hard to find nice people these days. Mama Fran is an angel. You can tell that her niceness is sincere and true. Going to breakfast I was able to meet Mama Fran and converse with her. We talked about college and many other things!

Mama Fran made the hotel experience much better!
-The brothers

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank wildthingsoccer

Dear wildthingsoccer,

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are very glad to hear your stay was exceptional, and you and "Mama" Fran were able to share that experience. I will be sure to share your kind words with her. We hope to have you back with us again soon!