All reviews the concierge lounge sushi bar self park atlanta airport shuttle runs every minutes business meeting outdoor pool next morning fitness center free shuttle lobby area overnight stay shuttle service the room was nice domestic terminal park and fly valet
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Very updated hotel with great facilities. From the checkin staff to the van driver all employees were helpful and friendly.
The check in was very quick and the clerk was very helpful pointing out the features of the hotel. My room was very modern and s good size with everything you need for your stay.
Breakfast at the concierge lounge was typical with the standard scrambled eggs and sausage. But what was not typical was the attention given to the guest by the young lady in the lounge, outstanding.
The only downside to this location is also an asset, the airport. ATL is a major airport with almost 24 hour traffic so if you are a light sleeper bring earplugs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Michael B, Manager at Atlanta Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for your great review of the Atlanta Airport Marriott! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Atlanta area.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Very nice, friendly staff. Great sushi bar, and loved having T.K. as our server. Bring your earplugs, because this hotel has THIN walls (right now, I am listening to the neighbor's entire phone conversation with her husband...she said she's going to bed soon, and I hope that's the case!). I can also hear the airplanes. Overnight self-park is $21.00. The airport shuttle does not go to the international concourse, so we'll have to drive ourselves.

Stayed: June 2018
Michael B, Manager at Atlanta Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for your message. I will recognize T.K. through our Brilliant Hosting Program. I shared your experience with the rest of the hotel team and will investigate the noise level in the room. Thank you again for your time and I hope we can create an excellent experience for you in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Very well trained and polite staff. Very close to the ATL airport and clean a shuttle to the airport.

Room was clean and comfortable. 15th floor is the Concierge Floor with a good view of the Airport.

Our company held our quarterly business meeting at the hotel. Conference room was great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank John B

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We are very proud of our team of brilliant hosts and I am delighted they exceeded your expectations. Our entire team will be excited to read your review and know they made your stay brilliant! Please come back and see us again on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This was a first time visit at this hotel during a busy convention and the staff handled it very well. The service in the restaurant was good even at the height of the dinner hour. Was not expecting this to be on a hotel restaurant menu but the sushi selection was wide, delicious and served all evening. Our room were updated and curbless shower first rate. Even though it is right next to the runway at the busiest airport in the country, the hotel has great soundproofing so plane noise is not an issue.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your comments are very valuable. I look forward to make your next visit exceptional when your travels bring you back to the airport.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I found the Mariott's airport parking service several trips ago and have used it every time when I fly out of Atlanta. The cost is a great value and the service is fantastic! Staff is courteous and there is a short wait time between shuttles. And, you don't have to deal with the hassle of dealing with the traffic and confusion at the airport. Shuttles are available 24/7.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice comments regarding your experiences at the Atlanta Airport Marriott. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Atlanta. I shared your experience with those individuals and the leaders of the hotel.