“Wow Asian!”

Noodle
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Located on a renovated downtown strip dotted with restaurants, Noodle is a small gem! A 50's vibe, friendly staff and excellent food all cooked to order!!! The fried rice was a 10 as well the singapore noodles and the appetizer sampler was excellent as well. The chili noodle bowl had an earthy aroma that I coudn't quite place but was still palatable and my daughter couldn't get enough of it. Emma was an attentive waitress who made small talk and serviced our needs with care and a smile. This was our last stop on a 2 week vacation just before returning to the airport a few miles away but was one which we will not soon forget. Thanks Noodle!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Definitely agree with some other reviews. This place has the 1960s decor with the colors, bar top and table; however it doesn’t really jive with the Asian style food.

I had a chicken and rice dish. The chicken was over cooked for the most part and mostly dry, not tender. There was more than enough food for one person. Not memorable enough for me to recommend to anyone visiting the area or to tell them to stop by. It was simply ok. Service was great. Maybe I caught the cook on an off day.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We still love Noodle! We have been coming here fo three-four years and it is STILL a favorite! We take friends and family here when they are flying in or out and anytime we are heading to Atlanta. Living two hours away keeps us from being "regulars."

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Not what I expected. Asain noodle place in old downtown College Park. Retro decorated like an old diner. Really clean. Nice menu, not too many items. Chicken lettuce wraps a little different than I've had and delicious. Very fresh vegetables. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I came back into town and I had to go back to the Noodle. Consistently good service and food. The dumplings were tender and the noodle dish I had was full of flavor.