All reviews waffles room was clean atlanta airport the breakfast area breakfast staff next morning fresh fruit an early morning flight free breakfast rental car overnight stay free shuttle checking in whirlpool ruby inns runway
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel online late at night after a long overseas flight. Check in was quick and friendly. They have secure parking, so there is a $10 per day parking charge. The room was large, clean and comfortable with a great TV and comfortable bed and pillows. The bathroom was clean and modern. The rooms are quiet. Breakfast was excellent with an amazing amount of choices from fresh fruit, to oatmeal to eggs and waffles, they had it all. The breakfast area is large with friendly staff. The hotel manager on duty was friendly and available in the lobby. I was so impressed with this hotel. We will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Lillymom1162,

Thank you for being our guest at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. We are pleased you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and also appreciated the outstanding service provided by our courteous associates. Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day to recognize our efforts, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

If I could give them no stars I would!!! If you plan to stay at this hotel be very cautious! I got bit by a bed bug ( which I have pictures) swoll up my forehead and eye. My eye was completely closed. I had to go to the doctor and was prescribed medicine, and couldn’t drive so they gave me three days off of work. I called the hotel they told me they would not reimburse me my medical bills (which was less then $100) this big corporation would not refund me my money from a bug that bit me at their hotel!! They claim they had someone come in and wasn’t any bed bugs in the room and I BROUGHT IN THE BED BUG! The manager L’Oreal actually told me this, I couldn’t believe that they actually said I BROUGHT THE BUG TO THEIR HOTEL! I also called corporate and they told me the hotel did their investigation and would not refund me my medical bill. I repeat DO NOT STAY AT THIS UN-CLEAN, HOTEL. IF YOU READ OTHER REVIEWS THEY HAVE DEALT WITH THE SAME ISSUES FROM BUGS! I am currently in the process of taking this situation further.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank msevansnettles4
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear msevansnettles4,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel has been recently updated and everything looks clean and modern.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Caution! The shuttle to the airport was nearly 30 minutes late. So plan accordingly! I kept getting assurances from the front desk that “he is on his way” or “he’ll be here shortly” but 25 minutes late on an “every 20 minute pickup” is a little much.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RNRN
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear RNRN,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. We are delighted that you liked our revamped property as well as our courteous associates. But we regret that your experience with the shuttle service was less than satisfactory. We will investigate the circumstances you described and take the appropriate action to prevent it from reoccurring. On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Stayed here on business recently and was as I expected, a good stay at Fairfield. Staff were pleasant, room and bed were very comfortable, all the normal amenities in the room, they do not have a restaurant on premises, but do have a small marketplace in the lobby. There is a Courtyard right next door that has food. There is a Ruby Tuesday a couple hundred yards down the street. As expected, there ia airport noise from flying overhead, but it is right next to the airport. About a 5 minute free shuttle ride.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear kkrezz,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road while you were for business. It’s a pleasure knowing you liked your room and the service we offer. We value your feedback and hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I recieved excellent hospitality from Serenity upon check in THROUGH OUT MY STAY.
Serenity was very Efficent, Knowledgeable & Kind. She Appropriately acknowledged my Platinum status as well as my colleagues Gold & Silver status.
I truly appreciated her warm Welcoming, Kind Spirt & Smile.

Thank you Serenity.
Marriott needs more people like you.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank k1williams1032
Loreal S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear k1williams1032,

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your praises with Serenity for a job well done. We appreciate your loyalty towards our brand and look forward to your next trip in the near future.