All reviews sectional sofa sitting area atlanta airport the holiday inn great place to stay outdoor pool room was large clean rooms next morning ruby tuesdays mini fridge enjoyed my stay domestic terminal rental car free shuttle fitness center yogurt
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Well we arrived and the staff and the room were really nice. And tgen we made the mistake of going down and ordering so food to eat at there dining table

So at 2.52 pm we ordered The All American Burger at $12 which is a little steep but i was expecting somthing really good...... according to the menu. We also ordered the flatbread. My wife doesnt like peppers so we asked for them to be removed. We paid and sat there.

At 3.30 pm i had to go ask was there a problem as we still havent had outmr food. Even though people who had came in after and been served. So the young lady went to find out..

At 3.40 she hadnt come back so we asked the receptionist what was going on. So she went to find out

They both came back with take away packaged meals...... not on plates. Plastic cutlery in sealled bags. To find that the meal i had ordered was wrong. I ordered fruit. The plate was covered in chips.

So i had to complain. And she took the plate away to go sort this out

So after waiting 50 minutes she returned

I took a bite of what should of been the best burger and.......

All i got was an over cooked lump of meat a bun that was way over cooked and something that looked like a leaf .... i cant say what as it was disgusting. Oh i did find the red onion but it wasnt crisp and fresh. Is was just like the whole burger had just come out of a microwave that had been set too high

The lady then asked if it was to be charged to our room !

Not once did anyone even say were Sorry.

Totally disgusting

$25 DOLLARS !!!

i have just finished a 3554 mile road trip across america and can say

THIS WAS THE WORST FOOD AT TGE HIGHEST PRICE I HAVE TASTED ACROSS THE WHOLE OF AMERICA !

I EVEN WENT DRAG RACING IN KANSAS AND GOT A BETTER MEAL AT THE TRACK

DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David T
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Where do I even begin? Booked a room at this property through Priceline. Don’t EVER stay here, don’t EVER book through Priceline. Let me start off by saying that when I need to book a hotel, I almost always book through a second party, and never directly through the hotel itself. Now, I have traveled all over the world and stayed in hundreds of hotels and brands. I always choose my hotel carefully based on a prior reading of hundreds of reviews before placing a reservation. When booking this specific hotel, I read nothing but positive reviews. But how wrong were they. I’ll begin by listing the (3) main problems that occurred over the duration of my 8 hour stay. First of all, when at the ATL airport and I called for the airport shuttle, the agent who answered the phone hung up on me twice. Now, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I figured that I would just let it go, as it was a busy time of the evening. Second problem, upon entering into my room, was that there was quite literally trash all over the place. Being the clean person that I am, I picked it up and properly discarded it into the trash bin. Now, it is here that I might add that the time was appx. 8 PM. I had a 6 AM flight to catch, so I planned on working it out the following morning, on my way to the airport. The third problem was that all throughout the night, there was someone/something knocking all over the hallway walls. I tried (7) times calling down to the front desk and to no avail, no answer. Yes, you might be thinking- then he could have gotten up and gone down to the lobby and found someone, but no- at this point in time, it was 3 AM- I had an hour of sleep left to get before having to go to the airport to catch my flight. So, once again, I planned on taking care of it on my way out of the hotel.

Fast forwarding to 4 AM and when I got up, I received a notification that my flight was leaving (30) min earlier, so I hurriedly got ready for the day, and rushed to the lobby to get on the shuttle to the airport. On my way out, due to the time crunch, I handed the lady my key card and politely asked her to take down my contact information and have the manager contact me at their earliest convenience. In which she said she would do.

To this day, no one has contacted me. If that’s not enough to make you not want to book a room at this hotel, maybe this will be—

I have called for the past (7) days since originally talking with the hotel manager- Jason, sometimes multiple times all throughout the day, in efforts to get ahold of Jason after being told that he would call me back within 48 hours. Low and behold, every single time I have called, I get the same response- “Jason is not in the office at this time, he was here, or will be here, but isn’t now.” Now, that response might work for the first few times, but after someone like myself has called at multiple times across a whole week, I know that I am being lied too, just so that hotel team does not have to further deal with my case. And every single time thus far, I have replied with- “Please leave a note for Jason to call me at his earliest convenience,” in which they agreed. Again, no response whatsoever.

Now for the problem with the pitiful company named Priceline, that in my opinion, is a complete and utter disgrace. As I previously mentioned, I almost always book my hotels through a second party, so as to have a backup, trusted policy in the event of a rare falling out between hotel and clientele. Now, I have been a loyal Priceline customer for quite some time now, but that stops today. They have not only lost a loyal customer, but in the grand scheme of things, they will be sorry that they lost me- I have an exhaustive list of clientele all over the globe that make their business hotel bookings through my recommended second party portal- and let me be the first to say that Priceline will no longer be on the list- why? Because over the past week and a half, and the 15+ agents that I have spoken with, ranging from customer service representatives, to senior managers, to top supervisors-every single one of them have been completely unwilling to help. Some more than others, especially the top tier supervisor that so rudely hung up on me mid-conversation. (I don’t care who you are- that is not how you EVER treat a customer. Pitiful.)To begin, the first few agents I spoke with contacted the hotel manager-Jason, in efforts to get a refund, because according to Priceline’s policy- “The only way a customer can receive a refund is through the acknowledging hotels agreement to issue said refund.” Upon calling the hotel, the first few agents could not get ahold of Jason. Does he even exist? At this point, very unlikely. Upon the third agent reaching out to the hotel, Jason is finally reached and proved his very existence. Jason told the agent that we would need to call him back within 48 hours, so as to give him time to properly “investigate” the issue. Understandable. Fast forward 48 hours, and Jason has conducted his “investigation” and will not agree to a refund, simply because there was nothing documented in the hotel system. First of all, of course it wouldn’t be documented- the lady who I asked to have the manger get in contact with me with, was the lady of whom hung up on me when I called regarding the airport shuttle. Of course she didn’t want to risk her job being put in jeopardy. Secondly, why am I being penalized over something that is simply not my fault, in any way? Once again, not how a customer should EVER be treated. Simply put- I had a 6 AM flight to catch- I think they would have preferred my rushing out and making sure not to miss my flight, as if I had, they would be responsible for it.

Finally, after speaking with the last agent, I was told that the next best move would be for me to personally reach out to Jason myself. So I did- and was told that he would personally call me within the next 48 hours with his final decision- well guess what- that never happened. Jason has yet to ever return one of my phone calls and never seems to be in the office when I call- but is that the truth? Probably not at this point, which is a whole other problem within itself. So needless to say, I have tried calling and calling, and no response. Jason has disappeared, at least from calling me back, regarding this issue. I’m sorry, but if you’re a hotel manager- it’s time to act like one and do your job- simple as that. And what about Priceline? Well, according to their one and only policy, unlike literally any other hotel booking company on the planet, unless the hotel agrees, you’re out of luck and there’s is “nothing that they can do.” How unbelievably wrong is that- of course hotels don’t always except full responsibility, if any at all- maybe if it’s a minor issue they will, but god forbid if it’s a major issue- they will of course deny any and all involvement, as that puts their brand review in total risk and jeopardy. Once again, most hotel booking companies have some sort of policy in place should something like this very problem ever arise- how do I know- I have multiple contacts that have personal relations with other hotel booking companies (Perfect example- Expedia, which will be recommend) So fast forwarding to present time, when I asked the last Priceline agent what was next? I was told- “Not my problem- the hotel has to agree.” So now, I have resorted to the last possible option that I know- the public and social media platforms. I just want to talk to someone that will listen and care- that’s all I want. Not asking for much, as that is truly the core to any hospitality business or establishment.

Now I hope that one or both of these companies/establishments read this and choose to privately contact me to resolve this issue and more importantly though, in efforts to maintain such a high paying clientele- which would be the smart move on their behalf. For the many people reading this now and the many more to come Monday morning, whether that be on the 27,000 person email manifesto through my company, or through the 5000+ clientele base from a personal business, or among hundreds of personal friends who frequently travel globally, I hope that you will second guess yourself and look quite literally anywhere else before booking a Hyatt property, or through the Priceline search engine. Because god help you should you come across a problem, have a flight to catch, or even have to talk with Jason, the hotel manager, because according to Priceline- you’re SOL. Personally, I know that for my 53+ business trips scheduled for the rest of the year, I will most certainly not be booking with Hyatt, or Priceline. What a joke both companies are- how about they learn to except the facts and take full responsibility for the errors that have occurred? I know that if they did, I would continue to have utmost respect for them- but not a second until that happens. Ever.

Thank you for your time reading this.
~Cameron West

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Cammie101
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I stayed for 1 night, was very impressed with Customer Service, Hotel was nice and clean, and very friendly. Room was nice also. Just had an issue with the room's coffee maker, always run water through it before using, you will see what comes out!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South is a great place to stay. The staff is welcoming, caring and listens to your needs! They make you priority number one! The rooms are clean and well maintained. Good food and a great breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Helpful staff that was welcoming. The rooms were spacious and clean. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to others. Easy access to the airport and the the rental car return. When we visit again, we will stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family