Open today: 12:00 - 17:00

from US$158,98
More Info
from US$987,18
More Info
All reviews wine tasting great wine live music beautiful venue enjoyable afternoon cheese plate bring home north georgia genesis yonah glass vineyard wineries reds vines property wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Stopped in on way from Clayton to Atlanta. Had a lady singing and partner on gituar and keyboard. Sat for over an hour sipping very fine wine and listening to excellent relaxing music. Great way to unwind, relax, talk a little. Loved the whole atmosphere.

2  Thank Travler70
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to Yonah Winery. We wanted light crisp white wine. The lady recommended a glass of Young American White. It was light and refreshing. They offer plastic cups unless you buy the souvenir glass. I am not a fan of plastic cup at winery unless necessary. I found this disappointing. The inside was only open to staff so hopefully they will open as summer is approaching. You must wear mask to purchase glass of wine then when you sit you can remove the mask.

The grounds are beautiful and spacious. We sat around back overlooking the vines. There were no food options.

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

Very impressive reds!

My wife and I have visited a number of wineries in the region and this may be our favorite! Incredible views of Mount Yonah, eve personal service by the barista, very clean restrooms, and a wonderful tasting area are all reasons to give high remarks but the star of the show is the wine. I was very impressed with the Genesis and the Pinot Noir. My son was equally impressed with the Sav Blanc. He did not rate the Rose as high but we were extremely impressed over all!

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

No building entry due to COVID. Flights are $35 for 8 oz of wine. Zero food options. There aren’t gravel covered areas to walk more than a 100 feet. Skip this stop.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021

We came here for a wine tasting. I was shocked that the cost of a 2oz pour of 4 or 5 wines in plastic cups was $30! We had come to taste wines and buy a few bottles because it was recommended, so we decided to stay and check it out anyway. The wines were not very good. We spent $60 tasting a flight of their whites and a flight of their reds. We didn't buy any bottles. I was also disappointed to see that most of the guests were not wearing face masks when up and walking around without any food or drink in hand. This place was definitely not worth visiting.

Date of experience: February 2021