Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
A fun and free day trip!!!!!!

We took the kids here as a fun day trip! The hospital grounds are really beautiful. It was neat... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
CLV2008
via mobile
Babyland General Hospital will Make You Smile

Such an assortment of Cabbage Patch Babies! Cute displays, vignettes, dolls of different sizes... read more

Reviewed 2 August 2021
marciapk2

Recommended experiences in and around Cleveland
from US$25,62
More Info
from US$158,98
More Info
All reviews cabbage patch kids mother cabbage my daughter gift shop little girl free admission baby land all ages on display cute place for sale baby boy kids love fun experience nurse dolls birth
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Well, wow... What can I say? I was a child of the 80's & thought this would be a fun, nostalgic stop. After forcing my partner to go (he'd been previously & hated it), I was truly unprepared for how creepy this place is. If childhood nightmares came to life, this place is it. The excessively large concrete cabbage head sculptures adorning the lawn should have been a signal to retreat. Determined, we proceeded inside where we were greeted by the welcome desk greeter who directed us towards the, "hospital floor", where, "nurses" (in scrubs) would help us if needed. There was a live birth from the magic crystal tree while we were there. Announced like an actual birth, Mother Cabbage gives birth while a, "licensed patch doctor or nurse" assists, including cutting the cord. My partner's face when the monotone, blank faced nurse cut the cord, was pricelessly uncomfortable, while everyone else in the room seemed to think this was all business as usual. The only way this could have been creepier was if there was a Chucky doll come to life during the birth and ran around with a knife. I left disturbed and wanting to un adopt my 1983 cabbage patch.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank WanderN
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

My daughter loves baby dolls, and her face just lit up when we arrived. This is mainly just a huge store, but it is kind of cool to see all the different themed babies. They even do a cabbage patch birth every hour which was cool, and because we were there before it got crowded, my oldest got to name one of the babies.

Reviewed 9 May 2021

Very strange little place but was interesting. My wife loves cabbage patch dolls, and it was interesting to see how they come about and they have just about anything that you could want cabbage patch related. Kids will enjoy it as well as adults

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

Fun place, especially for kids loving their Cabbage Patch babies.

Everything Cabbage Patch and more. No special activities while we were there.

Beautiful grounds and building.

1  Thank rmpaul
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

My 8 year old loved our visit. It is basically a huge doll store, but it was a magical experience for my daughter. The only negative is that the “nurses” are not helpful at all. We drove in from Louisiana and had no idea what to expect as I only briefly read some reviews. Some dolls have prices, some don’t, some are in boxes, some aren’t. If the doll isn’t in a box, your child gets to name it and gets an adoption certificate. It is not that complicated and obviously we figured it out..I just wish the staff was a little friendlier..no southern hospitality shown. If you are in the vicinity and have a child or grandchild obsessed with dolls, it is definitely worth a visit.