“Far Exceeded my Expectations”

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar
Ranked #21 of 68 Restaurants in Chamblee
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When we arrived on a Thursday evening about 6:30 the place was already busy. We almost walked away for fear of a wait for a burger. Fortunately we were seated right away, and our server wasn’t in a rush as she helped us determine what and how to order. After my first bite, I was hooked. We loved Bad Daddy’s and will be back often. Thank you for a great meal!

Don’t miss the BA”con” Queso and the BadAss Burger.

BadDaddysBurgers, Owner at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi BigChuckAllen! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you love Bad Daddy's! We appreciate your patronage and are very much looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My husband and I tried this new spot out last Sunday night and found the burgers and beer to be the stars of the show. We absolutely loved the craft beers on tap made by Creature Comforts in Athens. I had the Bibo, which is a Pilsner that comes the closest to what I once had in Germany. And my husband raved about the Tropicalia, an IPA. His mushroom burger was gourmet -- the mushrooms were especially good. He'd order it again. We shared some good hand-cut fries with aioli on the side. My wings were just average, as was the salad we shared. I should note that we opted for the "create your own salad" option and I let my husband talk me into adding bacon bits, which kind of ruined and dominated the flavor. It tasted like store-bought bacon bits. Worth trying the salad again though without those. We'll be back for the beer alone.

BadDaddysBurgers, Owner at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Ally! We are so glad your visit was so exceptional and that the food was so incredible! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were hanging out doing some daddy daughter stuff and I just happened to see a sign I had never seen before. The bright Orange sign caught my attention and being the greedy guy I am, I couldn’t help but try this place out. So we pull in and navigate the parking lot due to construction(apartments/condos) but we eventually got a parking spot. We walked up to the front door, put our name on the list and decided to wait outside in the fresh air. We were seating within about 19 mins and the staff was pretty good. We asked to sit outside (it was a gorgeous day) but we couldn’t due to staffing at the time (no sweat, we understood). Now here comes the good part. They have a dedicated list of food but they also have this pad and pencil where you can design your own burger. I mean from the bread to the last type of whatever you want on your hamburger. You can create masterpiece. In a brief moment you can become a chef (in your own mind right) and come up with your signature burger. The food is delicious, the atmosphere was spectacular and the restaurant is inviting. I certainly will be back! I have a lot of things to try on a hamburger and this is the place to try it. You all should stop by and if you do, tell’ em Drew sent ya!
Y’all be Easy Now!
Drew✌

Hi Drew! Thank you for the love! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar is OK. My friend and I had a great time sitting there chatting. The bacon queso dip was good the little small for all the chips at Brooke. My friend loved her mushroom burger. We kept having different servers and it was very confusing. The wine took forever to get to the table.

BadDaddysBurgers, Owner at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hi Maria! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We hope you will reach out to Dennis, our GM, at dbrothers@bdrestaurants.com so we have the chance to do better next time!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Looked promising for a good burger. Menu items sounded good and you could also build your own burger with numerous toppings available. Decided on the Bacon burger on steroids (chose mainly for the jalapeno bacon). At $13 for the burger and fries I was expecting something more. Burger was okay but where I think that the burgers get lost is that there are so many items on them (mine had two different bacons along with a bacon mayo plus the normal lettuce and tomato) that all the flavors blended and you lose any individual taste. In the case with these burgers and how they advertise them I think they would be better off with a "less is more" strategy

BadDaddysBurgers, Owner at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Hi Tom! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for Bad Daddy's. We hope you will describe the details of your visit to our GM Dennis, at dbrothers@bdrestaurants.com so we have the chance to do better next time!